CHAPTER 19 LOVE ME

Just love me like you want to and I'll love you the same.

Just let me know you need me, with just a call of my name.

Don't leave me here lonely, with you gone it will never be the same.

I see who you are and you're worth it am sure.

Stay by my side and I'll love you forever more.

Love Me by Renell Gary aka Mrznellgary

Chapter 19

Des walked into the building looking for Cam so she could talk to him before class because she hadn't heard from him all weekend. They usually hung out together at least once but this time they didn't. He didn't return he phone call from a couple nights before. She hadn't called him since then cause she figured he knew she called.

She saw him in the hallway talking to some of his other friends so she walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, stranger" she said

He turned around "Hey Dezzy"

"I called you bestie, what happened"

"Oh,my bad I was out"

"So because you were out you couldn't answer my call. O..K..."

"I was busy though Des. So I didn't answer once but I always do. Soooooo chill"

"What were so busy doing then"

"Come on let's go to class its not that serious"

Destiny just stood there not moving out of the spot as Cam walked away. He turned around and see she didn't move.

"Des come on, you gone make us late"

"Nope, answer my question"

"Nope" he shook his head and walked away.

Des stood there in shock."Did this boy just leave me standing here.". She thought to herself as she watched him go into the classroom without her. She felt some type of way because he was acting different or so she felt. She walked in and sat down in her seat next to him.

"Cam, what the hell was that"

"Nothing you just too nosy"

"Whatever so what...."

Before she could finish her sentence Cams phone went off and he looked down at it and smiled and responded to what seemed like a text message. He just totally ignored Des.

"Hello"

"Hold up" he said and continued texting and smiling from ear to ear.

"Ugggghhhh" Des said and got up and switched her seat. Cam didn't even notice he was too into his phone.

The professor walked in and announced the start of class and Cam finally looked up.

"Des what were you....." He started to say,until he looked up and noticed she wasn't sitting next to him. He turned around and looked for her and she was on the other side of the classroom. He shook his head at her childish behaviour and took his materials out of his bag. The professor started speaking so he brushed it off and focused on the task at hand.

*******

When class was over Des packed up her stuff to get ready to head out the door. She was about to walk out but Cam stepped in her path.