CHAPTER 26 KARMA

For the innocent, the past may hold a reward.

But for the treacherous, it's only a matter of time before the past delivers what they truly deserve...

BY kevin Mcarthy

Chapter 26

Today they were gonna remove the tubes from Cams chest and throat and see how well he breathes on his own. His mother called her and let her know that is was done and his was doing so well. Then the next step will be to let the sedation wear off and give him regular medicine just for pain.  He would be in and out of sleep until he fully woke up. Today was also the day Destiny would put and end to this bullshit with Shawn once and for all. Her plan was to get him out of her life completely and hopefully start back her life with Cam.

Destiny sat on a bench outside of her job waiting to be picked up by whoever was gonna be coming. She knew Shawn wouldn't just show up that would be too easy. She waited for like an hour and she was getting ready to just say forget it and leave. Just as she thought that a car pulled up. The person drove over to her and opened the front passenger door. She took a deep breath and walked over to the car and got in.

It was Justin one of Shawns' friends that she remembered from a long time ago.

"What up Destiny long time no see"

"Yup I guess" she said not really trying to make conversation.

His friends used to be her friends until he starting cheating . They used to act like she was like a sister to them but that all changed.

"What you been up too"

"Really Justin" she said and looked at him with an irked expression on her face.

"What! I'm just trynna see wzup I aint seen you in a while"

"Justin just drive"

"Aight, just thought we could just talk and chill like back in the day"

"Well sorry this aint back in the day."

"we got beef Dezzy Dez"

Destiny rolled her eyes and sighed. She reached over to the radio and turned it up she just wanted to tune his ass out.

They didn't say much to each other after that. They must have drove for like an hour before they pulled up to this house she never been to.

"We here, come on" he said and she got out the car and followed him.

"Just be calm Des and be yourself and everything will be ok" she said to herself before she walked in.

"Ayo Shiz, she here" Justin yelled out

Shawn walked out the bedroom and just stood there and stared at her.

"Hey" Des said and just stood there

"search her Jus" he said and Justin walked over to me.

"Really" she said. He just cocked his head to the side and stood there.

Destiny stood there and let him search her. She hated the fact that he had his hands all over. He was being super extra grabbing her breasts and ass then was going up her legs and she cringed.

"Aight that's enough" Shawn said. Justin winked at her and walked away. If looks could kill he'd be dead because of the look that Des gave him.

"Come here" Shawn said and she walked over to him. He put his arms around her and hugged her and she played right along and hugged him back.

"You miss me"

"Yeah"

"Show me"

She didn't wanna be doing anything because she would feel bad but she had to play along because desperate men can be very dangerous. From what she had previously experienced she knew she had to play along. She closed her eyes and thought about Cam and she kissed him .