Chapter 20: The alliance

Niya's POV

So I have been exploring more about being a witch since that the only thing I could do. I lost my job.

All thanks to my fucking ex. The witch is not ready to teach me magic since she is afraid of my powers. Mark brought me this huge spell-book which he claims has all the spells in the world.

I am currently on the last page and I almost know every spell. I guess studying all those years extremely hard has trained my brain so that I remember whatever I read. The last spell was to freeze a person.

I saw William and Ron fighting. Yes.. Will knows about Ron. Like not his entire story but just that he is the newest member of the pack. Ron has stopped growing last week.

He is the size of a full-grown werewolf and has a muscular body and a very good posture.

Mark has warned him to call me Niya but he can't get rid of his habit to call me Mom. So I did a simple spell which makes it sound like Niya to everyone else except those who know about our little secret.

I tried the spell. "Motis" I said looking at William. He froze on spot and received a punch from Ron. When he didn't react Ron started poking him. He then looked at me. I drifted off the spell.

"Niya this is not fair. You guys are teaming up against me. I am going to complain to the alpha" he fake cried

"Stop being such a baby Will" I taunted him. That's when Mark came towards us.

"Niya. I am going to the palace. I have to renew the terms of the alliance" Mark said without looking into my eyes.

"Would you mind an escort?" I asked sheepishly. He immediately lifts his gaze to my eyes

"What? Do you want to come? Are you sure you are ready to go back there?" he asked rather shocked.

"I am," I said confidently

"Mom if he tries to even touch you I will tear...." Ron started but I cut him off.

"Are you forgetting I am an all-powerful witch now?"

"Fine but I am coming with you too!" he said just like a little kid

"No, you are not."

"Well then the Gamma of Blood Moon pack is coming with you?" he said

I turned to Mark "I thought you were still recruiting one. Where is he.. I hope has brains unlike your beta here"

"Hey.. why are you pulling me into this.. and I do have brains. I had an X-ray of my head last week."

"This is what I was talking about. You can't see your brains in an X-ray you need an MRI for it."

"Fine I am not a science jerk like you but I can still fight better than you."

"The scar on your face says otherwise. Anyways I have no time for your drama Will.. I want to meet our gamma"

"He is right in front of you," Mark said

"Oh my god... Will have you been demoted" I laughed

"No, I am not," Will said giving me a stern look. "Ron here is the gamma"

"Whhhaaaattttt????"

"Yes, and a gamma is necessary for an alliance. So sweet mom I am coming."

"I am actually running late. Can you guys please continue your fight after we come back?"

" Aye, aye captain," I said and went to my room. I had been in a good mood today.

I got ready and met Mark, Will, Ron in the parking. They were staring at me with an open mouth. I wore a strapless purple gown and a diamond necklace.