chapter 19

"Is he that desperate for you ?" a person asked zia ..
Meanwhile, Zia mobile vibrated and took the call after seeing Manik name

"Hello, I am sending you a location in wa***** come here fast" Manik made a call and hung up acting like he is in trouble ..

Zia kept the papers aside ..
"I will come again and take this," she said ..and looked at the person in front of her ...

"Maybe I am the one who is desperate" she replied and gave a faint smile before leaving the room ..

She came out and took a taxi to the location
She got down and walked to the exact location ...
It's past evening ...
The light is gone and the moonlight started showing slightly ..

The whole place is filled with candles and flowers ...
She saw Manik standing in between a large tent with flowers in his hands ...

She walked near him ...

"Welcome," he said while giving the flowers ...

She took the flowers ..
"What's all this?" She asked

"Did you like it?" Manik asked while walking her to the table with food on it ..
He made her sit
And he went sitting opposite to her ..

He poured the wine into the glass and gave a cigar to her ..

"I think I asked you what's all this!"...she asked keeping the flowers on the table edge ..

"I have something to tell you, but first let's eat dinner," he said and served the food on her plate ..

She sighed and started eating ..

In the middle of eating ...Manik took the box of rings and kept it on the table
By opening the lid

She kept the spoon down on a plate and wiped her mouth with the tissue slowly ..

"What's the meaning of this," she asked without looking at him ..

"I love you, and I want to marry you if you accept me," he said and was seeing her very nervously

"Sorry, I am not interested" she replied which broke Manik heart ..

"I.., wh..what happened we have been together for a long time and we love each other so I thought--"

"Wait, wait ..what are you talking about, did I ever say that I like you ?" She asked harshly ..

And if he recalled back
Manik remembered that she never did..

"But we--" ..again he was stopped ..

"Had sex? Is that what you wanted to say?..
Well I was a prostitute before and sometimes I will have the urge to sleep with someone handsome ..and that's why I used you ..
As simple as that ..
Clearly, I don't have any feelings for you" she replied ..

Manik was speechless ..
He couldn't say anything back ..

"And also no one will like a boy like you who doesn't even know when he will die and who he has to kill .." she said and stood up ..

"If this is over, I am leaving," she said and left from there and Manik stood there standing with tears in his eyes ..
Couldn't stop her and also couldn't follow her

"Come here" he called the event organizers..

"Here," he said and gave his credit card to them ..

"Hand over the card in Malhotra mansion" he said and took the full wine bottle
Started drinking it while walking on the shores of the Sea ..

----

The car falling down the bridge

-----
(2 years later)

"Ahhh" Manik suddenly woke up gasping .he have an oxygen mask kept on his face ..

A saline bottle fixed to his hands
He was on the bed in his room
He saw the monitors on the side of his bed ..

"Sir woke up" a nurse ran from the room as she saw him moving ..

He slowly got up and sat on his bed.....
He caught his head after he felt a sharp pain. ..

He looked at all sides of his room ..

The doctor came inside the room
And walked to Manik ...

He touched maniks wrist and saw his watch

"Are you okay now ? ..
Do you remember who you are ?" He asked ...and Manik pushed the doctor away ..

"Who the hell are you, how dare you speak with me without my permission," he said meanwhile Daniel came inside the room ..

"Brother please relax he is the doctor let him check you" ..Daniel said touching maniks back ...trying to lay him down again ..

"Wait wait, why do you look so different? ..what's the date today?
Did you find the person who stole the snake eye diamond" he asked touching his head ..

"Brother, we found him and we killed him, we found the diamond too and we sold it too"...

"What?" Manik shouted ...
"Without me being why did you all that?" He asked angrily ..

"Brother, it's been 2 years since you went into a coma," he said and Manik got shocked ..

"Whaaaat?" He shouted ..

"After the accident happened, we found you the next day and brought you to the house immediately..Nandini treated you and you had 24 fractures and a large injury on your head and you went to a coma, she treated you every day for your wounds to get healed but you went to a coma" ..

"Damn" Manik shouted touching his head ..

"What happened when I am in a coma?" He asked ..

" the snake clan attacked us after the news of you being in a coma spread around
Many of our people are injured but someone saved us at the last moment" he stuttered for the last sentence

Meanwhile, Manik saw the doctor again

"Then who the fuck is he? ..where is that girl?" Manik asked...

"She..she" Daniel is mumbling slowly ..

"Did something happen to her ?" Manik asked looking at Daniel directly..

"I think for now you should rest, I will tell you what happened later ..
She is fine just remember that" he said and was about to leave the room

"Daniel, did you lose the fear after I have been asleep for this long ? ..
Are you hiding things now ?" He asked angrily

"Brother, no it's not like that!" Daniel turned around ..

"Then tell me what happened" ..

"Titan clan," Daniel said suddenly ..

"What? " Manik asked..

"Titan clan helped us when we are in need but kept a condition that they want Nandini as an exchange for them helping us"

"What? How did Nandini come in middle? ..so what did you do? Gave her ?" He shouted ..

"She chose to leave and she told me to give you this," he said and gave a letter to him ..

He opened and found a letter along with 1 million money

He opened the letter

"I don't have anything left to replay you and I am not your slave anymore
Goodbye"

He threw the money out of the window ..

"That little --" he said so angrily