chapter 9

I want to curse him hardly but I don't want to use bad words ..
That bloody fu**** manik
That playboy is touching me and another girl at the same time

I feel so disgusting and angry ..
I never let anyone ...any single boy touch me in my whole life time and he is doing is so simply while playing with others is making me so hell angry ..

Okay nandini relax ..relax you just have to make sure that he won't touch you anymore
And if he does
I juuust have to stab him with a knife
That's it ..
Okay cool ..

------

She came out of her room again ..walking in the hall searching for someone with a mobile
It's been ages since she talked with Aarti
"Mobile Mobile come one some one bring me the mobile ..one mobile ta ta ta ..ta ta ta mm"..she is singing slowly

While she heard someone's laugh from behind,she turned back and saw Daniel manik's third brother ..

Nandini : what are you laughing at ? ..she asked doubtfully

Daniel: that's the weirdest song I have ever heard ..he said and chuckled ..

Nandini : wierd !!..she claimed

Daniel : what is .. ..your song ? He asked curiously

Nandini: nah.. someone smiling and laughing in this mansion
I thought everyone forgot how to smile here ..
She said slowly shaking her head ..

Daniel : it's not like we don't know how to smile it's just situations ..he was about to say while they both started walking in the corridor

Nandini: atleast some situations will be in our hands Daniel we should make those the one which can make us smile ..she said and he slowly smiled at that ..

He took his mobile from his pant pocket and dialed a number and kept it near his ear ..
After a few seconds ..

Daniel : what's Arthi doing ..? ..he asked Akshay on the other side with aarthi ..
And nandini have a large smile jumping and catching his hand sleeves
-----

Akshay: aarthi ? ..he repeated and saw aarthi who is covered in wheat floor as she tried to take down the box from high for cleaning

Akshay : she is cleaning? He said doubtfully ..I think herself ..he said fastly he said making faces

----

Daniel: pass the mobile to her nandini wants to talk to her ..he said while is pulling his shirt so hardly

----

Akshay: your sister ..he said and kept the mobile near her face as she was sitting down and rubbing all the wheat flour on her head ..

She hurriedly pulled the mobile and kept it near her ear

Nandini : aarthi !? ..how are you ? ..are you good did you change the house is he looking you carefully us there any trouble ..? ..she is asking questions non stop ..

Daniel: breath nandini ..he said moving his hands up and down

Nandini took a deep breath

Aarthi: I seriously missed this ..sis ..why did you leave suddenly not even informing me are you angry on me that I wanted to leave the house ..she asked while slight tears are forming in her eyes ..

Nandini : never aarthi never I can never be angry on you ..I will do anything so that I can keep you safe ..just think of it as some long vacation from each other I will definitely come back to you ..you have to be safe untill then okay ..she said while aarthi is nodding on other side ..

Nandini : and also don't be a picky eater , eat everything be carefull while walking on roads , stay away from bad people and when someone says I know where your sister is or show some chocolate don't go behind them ..

Aarthi : sis wait a minute what do you think my age is ..do you really think I will follow someone if they show me a chocolate ...as aarthi said that Akshay laughed hardly ..
Which made aarthi see him angrily ..

Aarthi : and also I can be alone right sis ..why the heck am I staying with this retard she shouted as she is seeing him angrily

Nandini : cause you need a guardian ..and you will be safe with him ..but ..listen carefully
Even though he is there to keep you safe you should stay on your guard all the time ..
I am seeing one here and I don't want same thing to happen to my sister ..
Don't let him touch you ..I can't be more specific than this okay ..she warned her
While daniel is chuckling slowly beside closing her mouth ..

Aarthi : I understand sis ..I won't even let him lay a foot in my room and a finger on my body ..she said and Akshay winked at her playfully ..

Nandini : okay I will talk to you later ..be carefull okay ..she said and aarthi made a mm sound and they disconnected the call ..

-----

Nandini : thank you Daniel ..thank you so much ..I am so happy ..she said so excitedly ..

Manik : what's going on here ..she suddenly heard manik's voice and closed her eyes angrily ..

But formed a small fake smile on her face ..

Nandini : nothing Mr.manik Malhotra ..just an excitement which you don't know ..
She said and he got angry

Manik: I want my workers to call me sir ..he said angrily

Nandini : but I am not a worker ..a doctor is someone who safe lives equal to a god not some worker ..
She said folding her hands to her chest ..

Manik : learn to respect me ..he shouted ..

Nandini : yess Mr.malhotra absolutely ..
She said and he closed his eyes and let a sigh out

Manik: Daniel ..I want you to go to the head place and bring something extremely important ..he said and while walking and Daniel followed him ..

Nandini left to her room ..

Daniel : what thing boss ..
He asked while walking to manik's pace

Manik: we are conducting black market auction tomorrow and the main important thing we are holding is the snake eye red diamond is highly valuable and one that was changed hands and finally reached our place bring it by night and ready the things for tomorrow's auction ..
He said and warned him to be more and more carefull

Hehe guys how are you fine ? ..
I hope you are fine ..

And finally my exams are going to be completed tomorrow and I will be getting a month gap untill I go to ky college ..
So I will upload as many chapters as I can not only in this story in all my remaining stories ..

Have a good evening 😘
And don't forget to like and comment
Comments are important my friends