Chapter 43

"What an honor," Manik said with a smile as he looked around all around him. His maids fill the hall. 

"Get out," he said with a glare and the maid ran out of the mansion quickly without a second thought coming into their mind. 

"Now what?" He said and looked at him. 

He was sitting there with a slight smile on his face. 

"M...moga" Nandini stuttered. 

"Great to see you still remember my name," He said as he stood up. 

"Why did you abandon me?" She asked with tears in her eyes. 

He smiled at that. 

As soon as Nandini saw Moga, she remembered the parts she forgot until she reached the orphanage. 

-------------------

(Flashback) 

"Who are you?" Nandini asked the mage as he started walking out of the building holding Nandini in his arms. 

"Who am I?" He repeated with a small chuckle. 

"I am your new daddy" 

"Daddy? but I already have a dad"

"Yes, and that is me" 

"What? N--"

"Nandini, I am your father from now on" He spoke looking straight into her eyes and she nodded her head. 

"Daddy, I am hungry," SHe said hugging him in his arms and with a small smile he covered her with his robe and suddenly disappeared from the TITAn clan's mansion and appeared in his home in the forest. 

He walked inside and as the door shut the house disappeared. 

He put her down. 

Nandini looked all around the house. 

"This is the first time I allowed a human inside my house so better be good and take care of it like it's a very valuable place alright?" 

"But daddy, if I am your daughter why have I never been to this house? This is my house too right?"

Heh," He chuckled a little.

"Because a monster lives here and it has a wish of eating you" 

"What?" Nandini yelled. 

"Hahaha," He laughed. 

"So now are you hungry?" He asked and she nodded her head. 

"Alright," he said and walked to the kitchen after tying an apron. 

She sat on the chair and started looking all around. 

The house is quite large for one person. 

The place she sat down is a hall which also have a few more chairs and two tables with many papers on them with strange symbols printed on them. 

The right of the hall to the inside has the kitchen with a small door and she can see him cooking. 

To the right of the hall deep inside she sees a door half open. She walked to it and opened the door completely the room have a large circle carved on the ground. Many symbols are embroidered inside it. 

She closed the door slowly as she saw many books to the right. She sensed a small danger and it was enough for her to close it and come out. 

As she walked further front. She saw steps to the top floor. From the outside, the house looked like a small hut but the inside is too large. 

"Can I go up daddy?" 

"Yes" 

She slowly walked up the stairs. There is a large corridor as soon as she went up. There are 5 rooms. 

She started opening all the rooms and the previous 4 rooms are completely empty. The last room, she got surprised as she opened the door. 

There is a large bed in the mirror. It was covered with white bedsheets and curtains. The room is filled with pink and black curtains. 

She opened the wardrobe to the right of the bed and it was filled with all clothes of girls which is exactly her size. 

"So, this is my room" She mumbled and walked to the bed. 

There is a small table beside the bed and there was a small candle placed on it. The smell is so intoxicating for her. 

she laid down on the bed and felt it so soft than any other bed she has ever slept on. It is so comfortable that she didn't want to get up. It was like something is pulling her to the bed even if she tried to get up. 

She felt a small breeze touching her hair suddenly and looked back not getting up out of the bed. There is a small window on the other side of the bed. 

She got up and walked there and she was surprised to see the ocean.

The blue ocean with the bright sun makes the water shine like jewels. She got mesmerized by the view. 

"So beautiful" She mumbled. 

"But aren't we in a forest?" She mumbled. 

"This is a view master created" She suddenly heard a voice. 

She turned around quickly but slipped and fell down. 

The mage appeared in the bedroom in a second. 

"What happened?" He asked giving her his hand to get up. 

"I heard some voice" 

"Voice?" 

He looked all around suspiciously and he saw the corner of the door. He relaxed and sighed. 

"What are you doing scaring her Nize" He spoke and a small creature appeared in front of him. 

There is a tiny human body with a slimy appearance. Her wings are attached to her back and she has horns on top of her head. 

She is floating in the air flapping her wings like a bird. 

" I didn't scare her master!" She shouted flapping her hands in protest. 

"This is the first time you allowed someone inside the house, so I thought she was someone special, but she got scared when I spoke because she couldn't see my small body." She pouted. 

"It's fine. You will be friends with her soon" he spoke slowly patting Nize head with his index finger. 

She got cheered up immediately. 

Nandini is staring at her surprised. 

Please allow me to introduce myself properly. I am Nize, a demonic fairy, the queen of fairies, and also a slave of the master."

"You are not a slave" 

"You saved me, so I offered you my life for that master. This makes me a slave to you." 

*Sigh*