chapter 28

Daniel is brother to manik ..
And maniks parents accepted him completely and they became Daniels parents too ..

But the death of them both drove both manik and Daniel to a corner ..

They are so angry on their grandfather
They blamed him for the deaths of them

And finally they left the palace and started dragon clan individually to take revenge ..

Following the blood bath, they slowly got into the business like they always belong there ..

They both received a name "the blood sucking brothers" ..

Following their lonely,blood filled life's ..

Daniel met Darla

Darla is a 5'4 girl with a long light orange hair colour with green eyes
She is the daughter of the merchant family dragon clan hold the business

Daniel fell for her in the first sight ..

-------

"Daniel, do you think we should hold a party ?" ..manik asked playing game in his mobile ..

"Party? .. suddenly? ..any reason brother?"..

"I guess the reason will be 'i am bored'.."..
He said keeping his mobile aside

"Invite everyone"..manik said and left from there ..

Without a proper reason the party was held ..
Thinking there is an unknown suprise thing to be announced ..
Everyone attended the party without missing ..

"Check if there are any suspicious people around and make sure you double check everyone"..danile ordered his men and turned back

Without looking he ran into a lady ..
The wine she had in her hand spilled on her long blue shining dress ..

"I am sorry"..Daniel said without looking at her and gave her a handkerchief

"Hey,"..she called snapping her fingers

He turned around and this time he saw her face ..
He was mesmerized by her beauty ..
He fell in love with her ..

"I am sorry miss"..he said without breaking his eye contact from her face ..

"Can you show me the restroom please"..she said and Daniel observed she was slightly woobling ..

She is drunk ..

"Miss are you alright?"..he asked while he caught her when she was about to fall ..

She fell asleep in his arms ..

"Oh god"..Daniel sighed

He piggyback her

He took her to the floor above where there are rooms available to rest ..

He placed her so carefully on the bed ..

"I feel so it..itchy.."..she mumbled ..

"Itchy?"..he saw her neck and there are red rashes all over her neck ..

"I am sorry about this"..he said and opened her dress ..

All her body is covered with red rashes ..

"What the hell ? "..

He took his mobile out ..

"I need a women dress and ointment for rashes immediately"..he ordered ..

He brought water from the washroom and took his tie out ..
He dipped his tie in water and rubbed all her body ..
Her body was burning

Meanwhile he heard the door knock
He opened the door and took the things

He changed her clothes after applying ointment on her body ..

"No self conscious at all"..he mumbled looking at her sleeping face ..

-------

She opened her eyes slowly with the sunlight falling on her face ..
She pulled the sheets up but suddenly came back to her senses ..

She forcefully got up and saw she was not in her dress ..
She was panicking while Daniel came out of the washroom half naked by just taking a bath with water dripping down his hair ..

She got shocked and covered herself completely ..

"What happened?"..she asked trembling ..

"Relax ..relax I didn't do anything miss .."..Daniel panicked ..

"Then why am I in this clothes with you in this room and why did you take a bath ? "..she asked with tears forming in her eyes ..

"You passed out last night and there are rashes on your body so to apply ointment I had to take your clothes off and change into something comfortable and as per my bath ..is that wrong to take a bath ?"..he asked rubbing his hair ..

"Rashes ?...she said and looked at her body ..maybe cause of the alcohol"..she mumbled ..

"So you are allergic to alcohol?"..he asked ..

"Well i guess ..it's my first time drinking and other than other I didn't eat or drink Anything new so maybe "..she said and got up ..

"No no don't get up"..he said and by that time she already got up ..

She saw that she was only wearing a top below her hips and there is nothing down there ..

"Ahhhh"..she shouted and got back to the bed

Daniel turned his face away blushing

"You said nothing happened you pervert"..she said throwing the pillow at him ..

"Well i did order to bring a women dress but they misunderstood and brought a dress kind of a lingerie"..he said covering his eyes ..

"You really do anything right?"..she asked suspiciously..

"Except changing your clothes I did nothing"..he said swearing ..

"You saw me NAKED ?"..She shouted

"No no ..you are in your underwear so not practically-----"..before he could complete his sentence

"Please go out"..she said and kicked Daniel out while he is still half naked ..

"But"..before he could say something he was already out ..

"What a troublesome women"..he said and went to another room beside it ..

She checked her vagina and she doesn't feel anything hurting nor wet ..

She relaxed after confirming

"I guess he really DID..only help me"..she mumbled

"What a dummy ..not doing anything to the women after seeing her practically naked .."..she thought wearing her last night dress

"But he is kind of cute ..
I wonder who he is "..she thought with a small smile and left the room after checking all the sides to make sure no one saw her ..