Chapter 44

"Nandini" She spoke. 

Nize smiled and came close to her face suddenly. 

"So what are you master?" She asked and the mage pushed her to the side. 

"Don't disturb her" 

"I just want to know" She argued. 

"He is my father" Nandini mumbled. 

Nize's jaw dropped. 

"FATHER?????" She screamed. 

"Master" SHe turned towards him. 

"SO your parts are still working huh" The mage got shocked by her comment and held her in his hand squeezing her whole body. 

"Master" 

"I didn't know you wished to die so much" 

"It was a joke...a joke" 

Nandini chuckled looking at them and the mage slowly left nize looking at Nandini smiling. 

*sigh* 

"You, I order you to take care of Nandini. You should stay with her all the time. Even a scratch on her body will make your life a living hell got it?" 

"Yes master" SHe bowed 

"Good. Food is ready. Come" He widened his hand towards Nandini. 

----------

(Few days passed) 

Nandini got habituated to the mage's house and got comfortable in calling him her father. The mage is not drinking her blood yet. She is eating well and sleeping well. She always stays in her room unless sometimes she comes out to eat and sometimes reads the books of the mage related to magic. 

Nandini is sitting beside the window looking at the illusional sea the mage created. The waves are white with the foam and the blue sea is so enchanting. She is unable to take her eyes off the view. Nize sat on her shoulder also looking at the sea. 

"Miss Nandini" Nize called. 

"Hmm"

"Aren't you bored sitting at home all day and all night"

"I---" SHe thought to herself for a bit and she remember that all she does is be inside her home. 

"I guess I am" 

"Then let's go out" Nize spoke excitedly. 

"What? No. Father will get angry" Nandini is scared of the mage a bit because 

----

"Look, Nandini. The forest is a very dangerous place and going out is not a very good idea if you ever want to go out. Ask me. I will definitely take you out but never go out without telling me because the monsters of the monsters will kill you and not even I can save you. Do you understand me?" His eyes looked so scary that Nandini agreed immediately. 

-----------

"Father said there are monsters in the forest" 

"Monsters?" 

Nize laughed loudly. 

"There are no monsters here and also if something does attack you. I will save you. Who do you think I am?" She said proudly. 

"But--"

"The forest is a very beautiful place and I have a lot of friends here. I will introduce you to all of them" 

"But I thought you have 0 friends" 

"WHAT?" 

Nize yelled. 

"I have friends in other species and a lot at that" She argued loudly. 

"What's that noise over there" The mage suddenly appeared out of nowhere in the room. 

"Miss Nandini and I are playing" Nize replied. 

"Hello, father" Nandini greeted. 

"Are you having fun?" He asked patting her head and she nodded to that. 

"Good," He said and disappeared. 

"Now... let's go," Nize said with so much excitement in her eyes. 

"Bu--" 

"It will be fine...." She said and pulled her. 

"Wait!! at least let's wait until father leaves home" 

"Alright" Nize's face dropped. 

-----------

"I am going out. I will come by evening so be good. Nize, take care of Nandini" he spoke while wearing his cape. 

"Yes, master" Nize smiled a lot. 

"I would kill you if you have to do something mischievous," He said with a smile but his eyes have a murderous feeling. 

"O...okay master" She stuttered. 

The mage disappeared into the air. 

"TIME TO GO OUT" Nize screamed almost immediately. 

"Nize, I don't think it's a good idea! Father might kill you" 

"I will take care of that later. don't worry" 

"Okay"

"Hold me in your arms," Nize said and Nandini pulled Nize close to her body. 

"Let's go" Nize spoke and in a flash. Nandini is outside in the middle of a forest which is very green and the sunlight is making the leaves shine. She can smell the traces of rain. The  birds slow chirping is making the silence peaceful. The sound of water flowing somewhere nearby is making her excited. 

"This is so beautiful!" Nandini spoke loudly. 

"RIGHT!!!" Nize replied proudly. 

"Come I have a lot to show you" Nandini followed Nize quietly observing all her surroundings while she walk. The forest is so big, There are no animals being seen. The ground is a little wet making her feet buried in the ground.  Nize's little music whistle is making her chuckle. 

"And we are here," Nize said as she pushed a small tree branch out of the way. 

The view surprised Nandini. 

It is a waterfall. The water is shining while the fish are swimming. The water is so crystal clear that she can see even the smallest rock in it. The water sound and the smell. The cold air and the cold water everything is so beautiful for her. 

She jumped inside it immediately. 

"COLD" She shivered. Nize laughed while she also jumped in. 

"This is Lozo waterfalls with skin-refreshing and replenishing properties. The water is very good for human skin and it gives you very beautiful and clean skin that will glow. Try drinking the water" 

Nandini drank a little. 

"Sweet" 

"Yes. The water has a never aging properties. Drinking it every single day keeps your youth a little longer than an average human while not losing your glow" 

"Wow.."