chapter 31

"Hey ...hey...
   I want you to send this letter to someone without anyone knowing .."
She said and threw the letter ..

"If master finds about this---"

"He will not ..if you keep your mouth shut ..
Also take this" ..she said throwing her gold bangle ..

"Now he won't know right?" ..
She asked and he nodded and left taking the letter looking at the address written on it

---------

Daniel recieved the letter ..

He opened the cover and started reading it

"Hello, my dear darling ..it's Darla ..

Unfortunately I have to cancel our date and also all our meetings for a few days ..
Nothing much ..just my father locked me inside the house after knowing about us ..
He even took away my phone ..that's why I am writing this letter ..

Hmm...this way is also nice ..like an women whose husband is away in the war ...the wife is eagerly waiting for his return ..

I love you..a lot ..

I will try to convince my father in any way ..
Don't come and fight with him for now cause it will make him more angry ..
Let's wait for some time ..hardly a week ..
Later I will run away and come to your arms ..

Love you again ..
Bye darling" ..

He folded the letter so carefully and kept it in his drawer ..

Meanwhile he heard a large shouting from the hall ..

"DANIEL" ..

he came out to see Darla's father ..

Manik cake out half sleepy and angry ..

"Who gave you permission to come and shout in my house ..is this your suicide plan?" Manik asked angrily .. adjusting hus bathrobe

"Your brother daniel did something to my daughter who knows what ..maybe drugs ..
Now she is saying she will leave us to go to him..!!! ...do you want me to stay normal after all this?"

"First stop shouting...it's ringing in my ears" he said getting annoyed and sat down in his chair in the middle of the hall ..

"Now ..say what ..my brother have drugs to your daughter..or something your saying" he said and laughed out ..

"How dare a normal businessman come inside my house without permission and accuse us of drugs" he laughed hard again ..

All the men inside gathered around him ..

"Daniel! ..explain" manik said calmly..

"Darla and me are in a relationship" he said confidently

"No she is not ...you did something to her" Darla father shouted ..

"SHUT UP" manik glared at him ..

"I was talking to my brother" he said and Darla father sat down with no other choice even if the anger is raging inside of him ..

"That's a great news Daniel ..i knew it the moment i saw you together" manik spoke to Daniels suprise ..

"Saw us?" ..

"I saw you once when you were on a date ..i was waiting for you to come and tell me on your own" he said with a small smile ..

"What the hell are you talking about" Darla father stood up again shouting

Manik relaxed and chuckled a little ..

"Mr.---sorry i don't remember your name .. anyways they both are in love and in relationship...and you made like more than 3 mistakes today of making me angry ..
So instead of your death ..give us your daughter ...
They will get married and live happily..
And don't worry ...darla is much more important than your life ..so the business we are running under us ..we will make it to your name ..all the profits and everything related to that company will be yours ..
What do you say?" He said so patiently ..

"I will...i will never give my daughter to this monster house ..never" he shouted and left from there ..

"Aww...looks like it will take some time for your marriage Daniel" he said laughing .

" Thank you brother" he said excitedly..

"Now tell me...do you want me to kill him so that the matter will be easy?" Manik asked and Daniel chuckled ..

"No ..no ..Darla said she will take care of it ..and i believe in her"

"Look at my brother soo much in love" he said and everyone laughed ..

--------

Meanwhile in Darla home ..

"I can't believe I even went there" Darla father sat down on the couch so angrily ..

Darla's mother brought water in a glass and handed it to him ..

He threw that on the ground making the glass break ..
Darla heard that sound inside her room ..

"What is happening?" She mumbled ..

Darla father went upstairs angrily ..

"You are going to India" he said opening her door ..

"Why would I?" Darla said being  relaxed

"Cause i am saying so !" He said angrily ..

"I will not! ..wanna hear again ...I WILL NOT" she said ..

He slapped her across her father...

"How long are you gonna raise your hand at me ..to prove you are right in everything you do?" She shouted ..

"Shut up " he shouted

"Make everything ready" he said to the servents along with her mother ..

Darla have no option but to inform Daniel ..

She took a paper and started writing again ..

"Dani...my darling ..
It's a mess again ..i don't know what happened to him suddenly..
But he is sending me to India ..
Don't worry i will try to persuade him ..
And it will be more easier for me to speak to you if once I am in india ..
I will wait for you to come talk to me ..

I am sorry i am being selfish to let you hold on ..but even though i am also angry at him ..
He is my father and he should wash your legs in our marriage hahaha..
Okay that's a joke ..relax ..

I will tell you the address by call or letter anything...
Just wait for me okay ? ..
My darling dani ...
I am already missing kissing you ..
What did you do to me ..

Your body ...
You made me get addicted ..

Okay okay ..
Sexy things asidde ..
If someone saw this ..it will be more embarrassing but ..
I will damn sure rip that shirt apart and worship your body when we meet ..
Okay again going off topic ..

My darling just wait for me ..
And smile ! ..
Muah 💋"

She kept a lipstick mark and closed the letter and sent it again