Chapter 55

**Warning**

Use violence and torture. 

Don't read it if you can't handle it 

"Tell me" Manik looked at the snake clan head. His eyes are filled with tears. Red eyes. He took all the knives out of Daniel's body. 

"Tell me how you killed him" 

"You wanna hear? Then do... "

---------

Daniel ran inside the warehouse and saw no one there. All the dead bodies are lying on the ground. 

He ran to the bodies individually to check if anyone was still alive. Meanwhile, he got attacked from behind. 

When he woke up he saw that he got tied up. He struggled to get free but he was toed tightly. The snake clan head and the eagle clan head came in front of him. 

"You rotten bastard" He cursed. 

"Do you know what a snake does? It likes to play a waiting game when they're hungry. They find a good hiding spot and just chill there. They're really good at blending in with their surroundings, so other animals can't easily see them. When a yummy meal gets close enough, the snake quickly strikes, using its camouflage and quiet moves to catch its prey by surprise.And that's why I like snakes. See, my patience made me find my prey" he chuckled. 

"And I like to kill snakes. Hold its head and snap it into two and stab the head again and again so it doesn't get up ever again" 

"You do bite like a dog" The snake clan head chuckled. 

"let's play a game. I am sure Manik got informed of our raid by now so in 15 min he will be here but before that let's check in how many torture methods I could infuse pain before you die"

"Let's start with just normal punches" He spoke and the eagle clan head and the snake clan head started hitting him from both sides again nd again and his face started getting swollen. He is spitting blood from his mouth with broken teeth and an inner cuts in his inside cheek. 

"Now let's start if you can handle a snake poison" 

He took a snake out of a jar and it is black in colour and it was left on the thigh of daniel. It bit Daniel and he screamed in pain. 

It was about to bite again but the snake clan headshot it with a gun while it was on Daniels's thigh which made the bullet go through his body. 

"Oops, sorry" 

Daniel screamed in pain. 

"Gun will kill you soon. I don't want that" 

He took a knife and stabbed various places on his hands and legs while Daniel was constantly screaming with pain.

Daniel slowly started losing consciousness and the place was filled with Daniel's blood oozing out of his body. 

"Are you dying? Alright let me help you 'cause I am not as monstrous as your brother he said and slid his sharp knives over Daniel's neck. 

Daniel died. 

------------------

"You killed him like that? YOU KILLED HIM LIKE THAT???" Manik yelled in anger.

he is unable to calm down. Manik looked at the snake clan head and he saw a dragon image in Manik's eyes. 

"Bring every weapon used for fortune in this history to me" Manik spoke and Krish ran out immediately. 

---------------

The snake clan head was brought to Manik mansion and in the underground room where usually the deals are made and he got tied up hanging in the air. 

Manik took a knife from the table on the side and cut the thigh of the snake clan's head. He screamed in pain but Manik didn't give him the time. He kept the knife under fire and used the hot knife to cut in the same spot again. He stopped the blood coming from there to not let him die easily. 

"I have been meaning to use it on someone and finally it is here" 

He stripped him naked and took two Choke pear in two different in size. 

(What is choke pear? : A "choke pear" is a historical instrument of torture shaped like a pear, equipped with a screw mechanism. This device could be inserted into a person's mouth, vagina, or rectum and then expanded by turning the screw. The expansion caused extreme pain and discomfort, and it was often used as a method of punishment or coercion in medieval times. The term may be used metaphorically to describe any device or method designed to silence or control someone, typically in a painful or oppressive manner. It's important to note that such instruments are no longer used, and discussions about them usually focus on historical contexts and human rights abuses.) 

He inserted it into his penis and his anus and rotated it until both of them got torn and he heard the snake clan's leader scream in pain. 

He then used a hot knife to cut off his penis. 

He used a hammer to hit him again and again on his right leg until he heard his bones break. He did the same with his other leg and gave him a shock so he wouldn't fall unconscious. 

"You took my loot, right? I will give you my loot" He said and took a electric drill and drilled it into his hands on both sides. He then used a knife to cut out pieces of his outer skin and poured alcohol on it 

Meanwhile, Krish came in and Placed the molten hot gold on the table. it is red with hotness. 

manik took it using the handle and poured it into his eyes and mouth. 

The snake clan head died. 

But manik is not satisfied. He stilled chopped off all his parts and poured alcohol on him and set him on fire.