Chapter 47

We ate food and suddenly a small bunny jumped on me and sat on my lap.

What is this fluffy little thing? It's so soft.

My hands are trembling to touch something so pretty. It sat on my lap on its own.

Is this heaven?

I moved my hand to pat its head...

"Nandini no!!" Father screamed and suddenly he moved his hand pointing to the rabbit...

"Ahhhhhh"

The rabbit in my lap got burned and disappeared into thin air...

Nize: Are you okay, Nandini?

Nandini: Why did you do that?

Nize: That is not rabbit Nandini... they are called Agol...they look cute and when you let your guard it will eat your neck off and suck your blood dry until you die. It is very dangerous, usually, it is only found in the Wuzo forest, I don't know how this one came here...

"Let's leave," Father said suddenly...

Nandini: Why?

"Because we should"

Nandini: But father...

Nize: Nandini...if the master says it ...there will be a reason behind it. Let's go

Nandini: okay...

Father used a teleportation circle to bring us all back home, and I immediately ran to my room. I am disappointed. A lot disappointed in my father who made us run like cowards while I thought he was the strongest.

Maybe he is not that strongest, maybe he didn't like to bring me to that picnic in the first place. Perhaps he doesn't like me at all, but just putting up with me.

While all the bad and depressing thoughts are filling up my brain, I heard a knock.

Nize slowly entered the room while knocking for the first time.

Nandini: I am fine. I spoke even before she asked a question.

Nize: you are upset, right?

Nandini: Do I have to?

Nize: Master will have

Nandini: A reason for everything he does... you already told me.

Nize: After your anger subdues, why don't you sit down and have a talk with the master so that your misunderstanding will be resolved?

Nandini: I don't have any misunderstanding.

Nize: Okay, but don't think in rage.

I didn't reply to her and she left the room.

If I have to think that Father has a reason for everything he does and that he is the strongest person here. He can fight off and manipulate anyone easily, so there is no need or us to run like cowards.

I didn't go out of the room for the whole day.

----

"Nandini?" The mage asked Nize, and she shook her head a No...

"Let's wait for some more time"

"I don't think she will come to dinner master" She replied, flying to his shoulder.

"She is my prey. I can't let her get hurt"

"She will be fine, master. She will get better by tomorrow morning"

"Keep an eye on her and give her some food. I don't want my life force supplier to die of hunger, although she can't die anyway. I am going to the magic room"

He took a piece of bread in his hand with applied garlic butter on it and went to the magic room.

He started working on his potion.

The mage is working on a magic potion that needed to be mixed with Nandini's blood and have to be consumed by him every 2 days for him to slowly steal Nandini's immeasurable life energy which can make her liver and her eternal life like a zombie with life and feelings.

In which the mage who is not yet succeeded in making the potion is working hard every single day on it. The feeling he had for Nandini is not love or care, but he sees her as prey. He wants her blood as a monster being thirsty for it and more than that he didn't want to do anything with her, but he doesn't understand why he started taking care of her feelings more into consideration. He started doing things that are not usually his style, started confusing him, and started making him motivated to make that potion quicker.

Furthermore, he doesn't like getting attached to people. His lonely soul which has lived for more than 1000 years alone first time felt a warmth of a person. He is intrigued. He is falling prey to his prey.

"Astele mosperus nuneguag" He held a book in his hand and unleashed a spell.

*Boom*

An explosion happened in the room.

"Master" Nize ran to the room after she heard the sound. She saw the mage being in a magic shield and coming out while the smoke covered the room.

"Get out" He spoke and Nize left the room silently closing the door.

"Damn," He cussed under his breath.

-----------

(meanwhile)

*Boom*

Nandini heard a large explosion sound and panicked, closing her ears.

"What happened?"

"Nize...NIZE" she screamed and Nize appeared in her room.

"Yes Nandini"

"What happened? What was that sound?" She asked worried and anxious while her hands are shaking.

"While the master is working on a potion, I exploded"

"WHAT???" Nandini spoke loudly

"How is Father"

"I don't know, he didn't let me enter his room. You should check on him"

"I will..." She said and quickly ran down, forgetting she was angry with him.

"Father....father" She banged on his door again and again.

"What's happening?" He opened the door and as soon as Nandini saw him unharmed, she hugged him tightly.

"I am glad you are fine, father"

"Fine?" He looked at Nize, and she slowly disappeared from there ...he understood what happened.

"This kind of small explosion can't even cut a strand of hair on my head. So relax" he hesitantly touched her head and patted her head, not looking at her.

"Relax, I am fine"

He is not understanding the emotion he is feeling for Nandini yet, but it doesn't feel so bad for him, so he decided to not rush and slowly work on the potion.

"Should we eat? I am hungry" The mage spoke and nandini nodded her head.

"The food is already set on the table" Nize appeared out of nowhere again.

She winked at them both.