chapter 33

Daniel: Darla!!!!...his face flushed as a small moment of the scene of that happening between then flashed in his brain...

Darla: are you imagining it, darling? She spoke with a chuckle...

The monkey clan is chasing after them. While running, Daniel sent an emergency message to the gang. 15 minutes is the limit.

In the dragon clan, every single person has an emergency button that is connected to every person in the clan.
After pressing that button in emergencies, the clan people should appear in 15 minutes. That is a rule Manik created after many of his men are killed by the Raccoon clan after being kidnapped.

It saved many people of the clan many times, and it also helped in winning the battles many times because of the large mass.

Soon, Daniel and Darla reached the banks of a river. The flow is heavy for them to cross it by feet.

Darla's hands became cold as she clenched Daniel's hand due to fear.

Daniel held her both hands firmly and slowly kissed them.

Daniel: I promise I will protect you with my life, so don't be afraid and just trust me.

He is not just saying the words. He has put the most confidence in his eyes.

Darla: Alright, I will trust you. She said and kissed his cheek. Just as how you protect me ...I will also protect you... She said ...meanwhile, they got surrounded by the monkey clan people...

"Are you locked, baby brother?" A person spoke sarcastically

Daniel pulled Darla to the back of him.

Daniel: So, the monkey clan finally decided that they want to fight like cowards?
Cornering and stealing our secrets ? ...
I wonder how would brother feel about this.

"Shut up you bastard"

Meanwhile, Darla's father reached the place.

Darla's father: Darla ...he is going to die here today so come to me...he spoke moving his hand front.

She went more to the back of Daniel as she glared at him.

Darla: Father, you can forget about me coming back to that home ever. Wherever Daniel IS, that is my home.

Darla's father: Daniel...Daniel! DANIEL!!! ...stop speaking that bastard's name again and again...he screamed and looked at the monkey clan people ...

What are you waiting for ...you idiots!!! Kill him!! ...
He screamed at them...

They looked at each other for a bit …

"Shut up old man...we aren't here just because a stupid guy like you called us here....we had our information about him for a long time...we needed a scapegoat for stealing their information, and you are JUST that ... So just piss off before we change our mind and kill you too."

Darla's father is in utter shock...

His hands became wet with sweat. He started shivering.

"This is all because of you, you bitch" he yelled and ran towards Daniel and Darla with a dagger in his hand.

Daniel caught his hand and turned it around his back and pushed him down ...

Daniel: Are you THAT insane that you wanted to stab your daughter???

Darla is in so shock that her eyes started tearing up...

Darla: you wanted to kill me? You hate me that much? …

Daniel couldn't help but feel sad looking at Darla...

Darla: Leave him Daniel...she said, and he let him go …
If you were so ready to kill me ...I am so ready to break everything off with you ...
You are not my father anymore...I am not related to you in any way ...you can consider me dead and wipe me off of your family tree ... Thank you for just giving birth to me ...

"If your family drama is over ...we have a person to kill her" A person spoke in the monkey clan …

Darla's father got afraid as he heard them...he stood up and ran away …

"Look at that ***** run away" they laughed at him while some plunged at Daniel …

Daniel: Darla ...stay back.

He kicked the first person who came onto him and held his neck and pushed his face to the ground hard.
He pulled the dagger out of his hand as he moved front to fight further...

------
Darla is so afraid to see all the blood-shedding...

"Be careful" she mumbled again and again ...looking at him every time he makes himself push toward others ...

"That ******" she heard a cuss and turned around to that voice …

A person who is half injured stood up from the ground and plucked a knife out of a dead body beside him and started running towards Daniel...

Darla: Danny ... Darla screamed ...but he couldn't hear Her...

"Oh god!" …
She started running towards him while yelling his name...

10 minutes have passed since then, and Daniel alone took care of more than half of the people who came to attack him...

Daniel suddenly saw the person running towards him with a dagger, but he was too busy attacking a person in front of him...

He finally stabbed the person in front of him...and turned back and stabbed, feeling a presence at his back...

He got shocked to see Darla standing in front of him...
His dagger stabbed Her. The person running towards him also stabbed Darla, meanwhile, Daniel was in shock…

He became stiff...he felt as if his world stopped ... everything went dark ...

Daniel: dar-la?...

His voice shivered ...

She smiled as she fell…

Daniel: Darla!! He screamed and sat down, holding her in his arms …

The people of monkey's clan chance is this!

They attacked him as he was in his vulnerable position...he got stabbed 4 times. The blood is flowing out, but he is not blinking or evading his gaze from Darla ...

Darla's eyes were filled with tears as he saw Daniel getting stabbed in front of her …

Daniel: I am sorry ....he cried …

Meanwhile, the dragon clan people arrived and took control of the situation...

They arranged a vehicle to bring Daniel and Darla to the hospital ...

Daniel was not leaving Darla at all...he was afraid that he would never see her again if he let her go …

He gripped tightly …he is scared … He is trembling...

Darla: don't cry, darling ...

Daniel: I am the one who stabbed you ...I am the reason for this ...I am sorry ...he cried …

Darla: you are always the reason for my happiness but never the reason for my sadness...please don't make me say more...I want to love you, so save me...

The vehicle which is going at full speed was hit suddenly by a large truck …

The car rolled and rolled and fell off the road to a small pit …