Hail To All The Readers!!

Thanks to all the readers for their support. Your continued support fuels me to keep on writing. So far I've been enjoying writing the book. But at this stage the book's going to get serious and it's going to challenge me as a novice writer. 

There are a few questions that has been nibbling at my brain and I'd appreciate any input from the readers.

1. Should, or shouldn't I include a smut scene? This has been hounding me for a while now. I'm not ashamed of writing a such a chapter but I can't decide if it's necessary. The story is action driven and not necessarily romantic. So I'm in a bind here. Would you as the readers want a smut scene or not?

2. For the end of the book, I came up with three endings but I'm also torn between them. One is a happy ending, the second a bitter-sweet ending and the last one a tragic one. All three are well thought out but I don't want to disappoint the readers by screwing up the ending with a crappy ending. So, my question remains. Which one of the endings do you all want?

A. A happy/ Soppy ending with colorful rainbows and unicorns fucking in the woods.

B. A bitter-sweet ending that leaves you a little sad but yet happy. A real world conclusion where I'm not killed in my sleep by and angry mob of readers.

C. A sad, yet fucked-up ending where you all hate my guts and paid a witch doctor to curse me.

Choose wisely my dears, Mwahahaha!!

That's the only two I have so far. I'll take down the part if I'm satisfied with your choices. 

Until then happy reading! Vote, or I'll curse all of you.

On another note. I'm thinking about writing another werewolf story called, 'A Sundered Soul.'

Here's the jest of it and tell me if you'd be interested in reading the book. (Mind you the blurb isn't polished yet.)

Jason Brooks, is a eighteen-year-old teenager and second born alpha to the Summer Hills Pack, goes from unwanted son to an unwilling sacrifice

When the news hit the pack that the Elders had declared the next alpha, Jason's brother, Quinton mateless, the pack fell into chaos. However, when Jason finds his mate his father does the unthinkable to him for the sake of the pack but also his firstborn son.

Broken and discarded, Jason is sent away to live in amongst the humans only to fall prey to a fate worse than the death. A death he prayed for when he lost the most important things to a werewolf -- his wolf and mate.

Will Jason have the strength to fight on and take his revenge on the people who betrayed him? Or will he allow his demons to consume his sundered soul?

What do you all think? Would you read it?