Bonus Chapter Part II. [R18+] [Edited]

[Warning! Cock-In-Ass scene ahead. Risk of combustion is a possibility if you're prone to blushing.]

Nathan Underhill.

The day had been a real pain in the ass, and when I said real, I meant it. Since we came back from our top secret shopping trip, Joshua explained to me how to use most of the goodies. To say it freaked me out was an understatement. But in the end, I didn't want Adam to rip my ass asunder.

So here I laid on the bed with my newly groomed ass in the air while I plunged the giant-ass butt plug into my glory hole. If Adam had walked into the room, I would have had a serious problem. I squeezed my eyes shut, fighting through the burning sensation as the lubricated butt plug slid into my hole. It wasn't easy getting this monstrosity in there; it took hours of preparation. All day I had to use dilators to get my virgin ass ready for the main event. With a final push and a muffled growl, the plug finally popped into place. Geez! It felt weird.

I awkwardly clambered off the bed and got rid of all the incriminating evidence before Adam caught me red-handed. Just as I pulled up my sweatpants up to my waist, the devil entered the room, sniffing the air. I froze on the spot. Shit! I hoped he saw nothing.

"Hi," I said sheepishly, while acting nonchalant.

Adam stalked over to me and said, "Why does the scent of your arousal hang in the air?" He growled out while nibbling my ear.

Think Fast! Think Fast! Adam reached down and cupped my butt cheeks, earning a moan from me. Damn, too close!

"Can't talk right now, Adam," I kissed him on the lips. "I have to meet up with Joshua. See you later." I pecked him again before teleporting out of his grip.

I ended up in the middle of the livingroom. A young girl screamed out as I disturbed her reading time. She glared up at me from her book.

"Sorry," I replied, smiling back at her. I quickly rushed my ass out of the pack house before Adam could sniff me out.

"Come on, Nate! You're killing me here." Adam grunted through the mind link.

I sighed out as my heart dropped to my stomach. "Sorry, sexy. I will make it up to you soon."

"Promise?" Adam asked, sounding hurt that I ran from him.

"Promise."

I groaned as I made my way to the abandoned pack house. I didn't mean to avoid my mate on purpose, but I had to get ready for our special night. Adam just had to hold out a bit. As much as I wanted him to claim me and fuck the living soul out of me, I wanted our first time to be as special as I could make it.

I quickly entered the dilapidated house and made my way to the ballroom. There I found Joshua and Denis hanging up red and purple curtains while throwing cushions at each other. "Get a room, you two," I yelled, causing Joshua to shriek.

"Goddess! You scared the tan off my skin," pouted Joshua.

I scoffed and said, "Oh, bitch, please. You were always this pasty." Joshua glared at me while kicking a cushion at my head, which I dodged.

"Do you always insult the ones who help you out of the goodness of their own hearts?" Joshua faked a pout as he faked his orgasms.

"Yeah, that's a lie, and you know it. You're just helping me so that you can see me limping for the next few days."

Joshua and Denis cackled. "Oh, that's so true," Josh replied.

I glanced around the room and had to admit that they did an excellent job. The place looked good enough to fuck in without ending up with splinters in my ass. They blanketed the floor with silk cushions while sheets covered all the broken windows. I didn't want some creep peeking through the windows while we did the deed. Hundreds of candles hovered near the ceiling, waiting to be lit. A table laden with finger food and Champaign stood in the center of the room next to a makeshift bed.