Chapter Two

Musics for this chapter:

Give Your Heart A Break - Demi Lovato (or Glee version)

One Less Lonely Girl - Austin Mahone Cover

When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers (asdfghjkl this song is perfect for the end of the chapter)

Lauren:

After a few minutes I was still shocked about how Austin defended me and what he said... I decided to just walk around the party like nothing happened. I went to Hailey and Robert on the couch of her house to talk, but it was like I couldn't concentrate on a single word they were talking about, cause all I could think about was Austin, Alex and Vanessa. So much was going through my head but I was interrupted by Robert with a confused voice "Are you here or are you dreaming? Haha!" and I just laughed too and said that I was going to take some air outside. I went out the door ignoring every person calling me and, since there was a park right in front of her house, I decided to go there and just sit. I found this bench under a tree and it looked like the perfect spot to relax. The sound of the music was far away there, and even being late I could hear birds and most of all the sound of the wind going through the trees and on my back. I put my elbow on my knees and my hands on my head, and just started to remember what happened and why that happened. Suddenly, I felt a warm hand touching my back.

Alex:

While I was in the party, I was worried about Austin and Lauren. She had no idea he went home cause he was confused and he had no idea about how she felt about him. I decided to look for her around the house. I looked in the bedrooms, the bathroom, the living room, the kitchen and the yard. She wasn't anywhere. I started to get worried but then a tought came to my head. When she was worried or confused she used to go to quiet places where she could be alone. I knew exactly where she was. I went outside and since it was cold, I was wearing a jacket. I went to the park right in front of Vanessa's house and started to look for Lauren. I saw a girl, apparently upset to be honest. I went to her, and when I was behind her I realized who she was. "Lauren?" I said taking off my jacket and putting it on her shoulders. She smiled at me "You don't need to do that, you're gonna be cold" and I refused to get the jacket back. She was freezing, I couldn't let her stand outside like that. She smiled to the floor and I asked her if she was good. She agreed but it wasn't to convincing. "Hey, you don't need to lie to me. I now realized you feel about Austin, come on. What are you so worried and upset about?" and she just took a deep breath and started to talk. "I don't know. I have feelings for him for a long time, and the way he defended me today just got me confused and happy at the same time to be honest. He feels nothing for me cause he's with Vanessa, and I'm not jealous of her, but the way he acted today got me thinking. I went here cause it was too confusing inside. I wouldn't say I need him, it's just a crush". I looked at her paying attention to every single word she said. By the end of it, I hugged her and told her that Austin had left the party after that little confusion. I told her that he was confused just like her. She didn't believed at first, but I convinced her after. She decided to go home and take a nap or something. She said goodbye to everyone and I drove her to her house, even being close to where we were before. When she opened the door, she turned to me. "Alex, can you stay with me a little bit?" she said before I nodded with my head and we both went inside her house. She went to the couch and layed there. I sat next to her, just trying to make her feel better. After a while, she felt asleep and I got a text from Austin: "Bro, can you please come over? I have some important things to tell you..." so I text him back saying I was on my way. I took Lauren in my arms and put her in her bed. I went out and to Austin's place. Soon as I got there, Austin was sitting on his bed with a confused look, so I asked what's up and he said "I have no idea of what's happening. I can't sleep cause my mind is focused on something else. I can't stop thinking about..." and I cutted him saying Lauren's name. Austin stood up and shaked his head disagreeing and saying "No, that can't be, I'm dating Vanessa" so I just stared at him. He got his seat back to his bed more confused than when I arrived.