Chapter Twenty

PS: I'm not really organized so just wanted to say that I'm going back to write in the past and organize it in a different way and I'm also excited to announce something but I'll leave it to the end! Enjoy(:

Robert:

We arrived at Hailey friend's condo and she was trying to "lead" us, but it's obvious that Vanessa couldn't be behind anyone. We all could notice how Hailey was almost bowing at Vanessa like she's her slave.

Vanessa could easily control everything and everyone around her.

"This is Lisa, this is Hannah, this is Mike and this is... Hm, I don't know who you are" Hailey said pointing to a guy with light brown hair, tan skin, strong arms and really white teeth who were also with her friends.

"My name is Jake, Jake Stewart" he said sounding welcoming.

We all greeted each other and went to Lisa's apartament. She was wearing a light blue shorts, a pink tank top with her brown hair falling over her shoulders. To be honest, the girls looked to produced, not even real. We talked about everything you can imagine. From school we went to food, clothes, tv shows and even the Grammy Awards, who were happening the next day. I'm glad we all got along so great, but a part of me still missed Austin and Lauren, knowing that they haven't met any of them yet.

Austin:

While we were sitting down at the sand just chilling, I couldn't concentrate on anything else than her. If a plane crashed right by our side, I wouldn't even notice. I love the way she could easily get embarassed or shy just by talking about certain topics, like when I complimented her. Even though she got a little shy, I love to explain how amazed I am by her looks. Not only her looks, but her personality. She is the best thing that has ever been mine.

"Maybe we should go meet Hailey's friends" she said smiling at me nicelly. I agreed and we made our way to the condo which we expected everyone was in.

Right when we got to the gate, I decided to check my phone. I noticed that I had received a message from Alex. "We went back to the house with her friends and we're just hanging here" it said. We went back to the house, still talking about the most random things ever.

With her hands in her pocket looking for something, I ringed the doorbell waiting for anyone to open the door.

"Oh yeah, I still have no keys" Lauren said taking off her hands from the pocket.

I laughed lightly and she looked over me, like I shouldn't be doing that.

I heard the sound of the keys opening the door and when it opened, Alex was just standing there, smiling like he always is. He told us to get inside and, holding her right hand, I pulled her softly inside.

Lauren:

Right when I looked inside the house I noticed that Hailey's friends were there. There were two girls and two guys, all of them looking at us and wondering who we were.

"This is Lauren and this is Austin, they are the ones I invited too"

We were all introduced to each other. Lisa was a brunette with curly hair and beautiful green eyes, and I can't forget her white teeth shining in my direction, and Hannah was blonde with a drop dead and gorgeous and tanned body, also combined with big light brown eyes. Mike had blue eyes and was wearing a shirt so tight that you could see every single one of his muscles. Jake was like a second version of Zac Efron, there's really no other way to describe him.

He was looking straight at me, like he was analizing all details in me, so I smiled after he did the same.

We sat on the big couch in the living room and Hailey started the new subject.