Chapter Three

Musics for this chapter:
On My Mind - Cody Simpson
How To Love - Lil Wayne
One In A Million - Hannah Montana

Alex:

At the next day, I went to school. It was a sunny day, but cold. I hated those kind of days cause I never knew what kind of clothes I should've wore, but it's okay cause I just putted some dark jeans, a black shirt with a leather jacket and some white vans. I got to school and it was a hard day with the most difficult classes, because since there was only 2 more weeks till summer vacations we needed to study a lot. At the lunch time we sitted on th table like always. Me, Austin, Robert, Vanessa, Hailey and Lauren. "How was the tutoring yesterday Austin?" Vanessa asked with a cocky voice. "It was... ok, I guess" Austin replied. I said a little confused "Did you learned what you needed Lauren?" and she replied "Yeah, I won't need a second class by the way". Vanessa was looking at me with a confused look, but I just didn't gave it too much attention. "So, my parents are going to LA at summer because of work, so they told me I can get the house on Miami Beach for a week after the end of school. Are you guys in?" said Robert with a exciting voice. I said it was a great idea, and everyone agreed when I said that. I noticed that Austin and Lauren looked at each other before answering. It wasn't a normal look. It was like they were ashamed of something, scared at the same time. I invited Austin and Robert to go home after school, but Robert needed to study for math so he went to his place. After classes, Austin and I went to my home, that was 2 blocks away from his. Fortunately, all of us lived close from each other so it was easy to reunite.

Lauren:

After the school time were done, Hailey invited me and Vanessa to go to her place, but I was tired so I just went home. Okay, to be honest. I wasn't tired. I just didn't wanted to hear Vanessa braging about Austin or both of them asking me about the "study" time I had with Austin. The moment I opened the door, my mom was spinning Amy (my little sister) in the air while both of them laugh. It was one of the cuttest moments ever so I just stayed at the door watching it, about 1 minute after I got inside my mom saw me, and stopped spinning around and putted Amy on the floor. "Hey sweetie, how was your day?" my mom asked me while she hugged me. I don't know why, but I felt safe in her arms, it's probably cause she's my mom. I told her about how hard it was getting to study, but she gived me a dirty look "You're not missing your summer because of bad grades right?" and I answered that I would not. I enjoyed the moment to ask her if I could spend one week at Hailey's house in Miami Beach. "Who's going?" and I replied "Me, Hailey, Vanessa, Alex, Robert and Austin". She looked at me with a strange look. "What mom? Those are my friends!" I said a little louder. "Nothing, it's just... There are going to be boys there... and I don't wanna see my baby growing" and she started to cry a little bit. I went to her and hugged her, and she just did that little laugh. After staying a little more at the living room, I told my mom that I needed the answer about the trip. She said yes, so I went upstairs to chill and study after. I took my phone with my pink case out of my pocket. I got 2 new messages. One from Hailey asking me if I could go. I answered and the other message was from Alex. "Lauren. I need your answer... What happened between you and Austin?" and after reading that I got so scared. All I could think about was what if Austin told him what happened. I decided to tell him that nothing went wrong, that we just studied, and he replied me clearly "Come over. I need to talk to you". I got a little afraid, but I wasn't going to tell him. I went to Alex's house walking even knowing it was already 20:30 and the streets would be dark. I went out only with my phone, and when I got there I ringed the bell. The only guy I would never expect to see there answered. Yeah, Austin again. I tried to act normal and just said hey and he invited me in. Alex was on the kitchen, so Austin screamed his name and sitted on the couch. I was just standing next to the door looking at nowhere. Alex came and hugged me, and to be honest, it felt really weird. I didn't even knew why I was there, why Austin was there and most of all why they were acting so weird.