Chapter Thirty-Two

Lauren:

"Austin, this is beautiful... How did-- How did you put this together?" I said, his fingers tracing lines through my palm.

"I know some people," he said, "all for you.."

I've never seen anything this beautiful. The trees in his backyard had lights hanging, illuminating the whole scenario perfectly. The stars above us shined like they've never shined before.

But I could care less about everything around us, all I cared was us.

"You're so beautiful," he smiled, smoothly touching the side of my face. His other hand held my waist close to his body. I could feel the heat of him taking over me.

I giggled and looked down. "Lauren," he said. My face was brought up to him again, his eyes penetrating me. "This might seem ridiculous, or not, but you're all I need." His hands were now in his pockets, and his face down. "I never thought I would be able to be this happy with someone and so young," he continued.

"Lauren," he was focused. I looked at him in the eyes and, as I realized, he was already on his knees right in front of me. "Austin," I said, fear printed on my face, "stop, we're young and we--" I was saying as he cut me.

"Don't worry." For some reason, I was suddenly calmed down by his voice.

"I wanna be with you forever, and this is a sign of my commitment." He held out to me a small turquoise box, opening it to show a beautiful gold ring. "I love you".

He took the ring out of the box, putting it back in his pocket. He held my hand and placed the ring on my finger. I looked at it, and it had a small "A & L" in it. It was beautiful and shined perfectly.

Before he could remove his hand from mine, I held it tighter and brought him back up, facing me.

"I love you too".

I felt the lips that seemed like I've been waiting for a life time.

Our bodies were pressed together and it felt like one. One of his hands was right at my waist, while the other one was tracing lines over the lowest point of my back. We moved in syncrony and it was a moment I never wanted it to end.

What we had was so real, it was so easy to get through anything by his side. I spent my life dreaming about someone who would make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, maybe a prince from a little girl's fairytale. I didn't need anyone from a Disney story, I had the most special person I could think of, and all for me.

We were not a couple, we were best friends who fell for each other. We were two best friends who could never get enough of each other, we were best friends in love.

It was love, and no one could deny it.

As he separated from the kiss, I instantly smiled. I couldn't stop smiling. Nothing could break that moment.

Austin:

It was a beautiful night. We kissed passionately, never getting tired of each other. She was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

She let her mom know she was staying for the night. I wanted to be with her. Just having her by my side was what I needed.

We were sitting in the bed, her lips taking over me. She sat on my lap, both of her legs wrapped around my waist. "You're so beautiful," I kept repeating, realizing her smile growing bigger.

Her hands moved to the sides of my jeans, and I moved mine to the lowest point of her back, drawing circles with my fingers. She kissed me like she never did before. It was passionate, burning and deep.

"I want you," I heard her voice whispering in my ear. She bit her lips and continued with the kiss. I moved one of my hands to her thigh, slowly moving in it. I stood up and held her tight in the same position. My hands were now under her thighs, making sure I wouldn't let her fall. Her hands were wrapped around my neck, lips locked with mine.

Her lips burnt with passion. "I want you so bad," she said once again, arching her back. I pressed her back against the wall, the kisses getting deeper.

Suddenly, I felt her getting slower and losing rhythm. Her lips parted from mine and, as soon as I opened my eyes, her face was tense and her eyes showed something like fear and embarassment.

"Austin," she said. I distanced my face from hers, smirking. "I don't know if I'm ready for this. I'm sorry, I--"

It really didn't mattered.

"I still love you, it's fine. As long as you're with me, I don't care." Her face was down, and I put her back on her feet to the ground. "I love you, ok?" I said.

"Austin... I am ready."

----------

A/N:

This may be bad news for some of you who have been reading this fanfic for so long.. This is one of the last few chapters. I've been writing this for so long, but, right now, I just feel like it's time for something different. Just to see how much better it had gotten ever since I started to wrote this, it makes me so proud. I just wanna thank the people who've been supporting this story since the beggining and it's still such a fan. Your comments and votes make my day, even though some of you may not understand. I am ready for a new way of writing in other fanfictions, but Lauren and Austin have such a special place in my heart. Thank you to all the readers, I love you.

See you next chapter, Livia (: