Chapter Thirty-Three

Song of the chapter (yes, I just brought that back):
Right Here by Justin Bieber feat. Drake
_________

The expression on his face was definately was not what I was expecting. His eyes looked down on me, scanning all over my skin.

"I really wasn't trying to push you into anything, I swear I just.. I am sorry, I don't need anything else than just to have you by my side, I--", he was saying gagging into his own words.

"I said I'm ready, and I don't have any doubt about it" I answered, slowly pushing myself closer to him. His face went up again, looking straight into my eyes.

He understood it all.

More importantly, I understood it all.

I just knew it. I couldn't have asked for anything more special than that. At that exact moment, he was exactly what I needed, and everything else was just nothing. I loved him. I looked up at his soft pair of lips, wondering how it would be to have them over mine.

My hands moved to his abdomen, his slowly grabbing the sides of my waist. I felt chills and sparkles.

His lips swept across mine, making me feel confortable. I felt his hands moving to the back of my waist as I moved mines behind his neck. I always knew he was protective over me, so I could feel how he sometimes would stop and freeze.

His lips made me weak. He brought our bodies closer and I craved him so badly. He couldn't be more perfect than it that moment. My fingertips trailed through his hair, his lips taking over me, driving me insane.

This kiss felt different. It wasn't just a kiss, specially because we both knew where this was going. His tongue asked for entrance, and I let him know it was ok. With him, I felt so different. He let me be me, and I could never express in words how much that meant.

We walked over to the place we both wanted: the bed. Our lips wouldn't part at any moment, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. I never really imagined us like that moment, but things seemed right. There was not one single thing that I could regret.

His hands were now on my tighs, slowly but strongly carrying me. His lips were separated from mine for a moment, and I just enjoyed those three seconds to look into his beautiful eyes, the ones I could never get my mind off. He carefully dropped me into the matress, making sure I was confortable, as I could analize from his face. So caring.

As I felt his lips back, he was already on top of me. My hands explored his back while his cupped my face. Austin was leaving kisses along my neck, making me even hungrier for him. That's when everything started to get faster. My hands, without my control anymore, moved to the hem of his shirt and made him stop, breathing heavly close to my face.

I took his shirt off, throwing it to the side of the bed. His hot skin was over me, again leading me to do things I never thought I would. His hands were pressed on the sides of the bed, right across me. Opening my eyes, I could see his focused expression. His lips were so close to mine, and all I wanted to do was to have them. Without me even realizing, his hands slid across the bed and grabbed the sides of my shirt, while he kissed my neck so beautifully.

I simply nodded.

My shirt was now thrown off to the side, his fingers exploring my skin. He licked his lips lustfully, as I had never seen them before. His fingers worked on unbottoning my shorts and pulling down the zipper, just to, again, throw it off to the side. I swolled anxiously, waiting for our next moves.

I wanted to be the best I could be, and I was going to do it.

Just in my undergarments now, I held his shoulders just so I could do what I couldn't wait for any longer. I flipped him over, getting me on top now. Sitting in between his legs, I licked my lips and tried to the best I could. I unbottoned his pants and unzipped it like he did for me, as his face stared over me. I brought it down to his ankles, where he tossed them to the side.

There was no single flaw.

I crawled on top of him, making sure every single one of my moves were correct. It had to be perfect. I placed multiple kisses along his neck, pulling back sometimes just so I could see his face.

He always played the tease game with me, and now it was finally my turn. I went lower, planting kisses along his abdomen, my legs placed right beside his. My hands held the sides of the bed as his were on my waist, fingers carefully drawing circles on the lowest point of my back.

My body felt like it was about to explode. I felt like I couldn't wait any longer, but that was not how the game was played.

I decided a new move, my face was now less than an inch away from his, lips craving lips. I didn't move any closer, leaving my hands resting right above his underwear, my fingers playing with the hem of it.

Being so close to him was so conforting, and nothing felt more right.

His hands moved to the clasp of my bra, and within seconds it was undone. I can't lie, I felt a bit insecure. I kissed him, harder than before, but passionately.

He took the sign and rolled me over under him. His kisses took over me every single time, and everything just happened.

We just stayed there in that position, kissing like there was no tomorrow. It was a reminder that this wasn't just sex, it was love.

As my mind ran through this thoughts, his boxers were already off. I felt instant knots in my stomach, not really sure how things would unfold. His fingers pulled my underwear just a little bit down, making me moan softly.

I closed my eyes and arched my back, excitement printed on my face. I heard the sound of him opening his night stand, pulling away from me. I am glad he knew what was right. We couldn't obviously raise a child, this wasn't what we had planned and we were both so young. Just as I opened my eyes again, he was already on top of me, carefully touching the sides of my face, his breath dancing across my lips.

I just simply nodded.

His lips locked on mine, the kiss growing harder and harder, I knew it was the time. He slowly pushed himself into me, eyes so focused and filled with caring. My back arched with pleasure, opening my lips leaving a slight moan leave my mouth.

"Oh my god.. Austin" I moaned at him, feeling the heat of his body so close to mine.

His lips moved to my neck, my mouth against his ear. I caught my breath as soon as his lips separated from mine, adrenaline all over the matress.

This was more than amazing, this was just simply incredible. I would've never imaginated that I would be in this place with someone, and everything would just naturally happen. It is not the kind of thing you can force or even practice, it just happens when it's supposed to happen.

My body chivered and I felt weak, and knowing I was almost getting there, I opened my eyes, watching Austin being so lovely amazing.

When it came, I squeezed my eyes and moaned louder this time, my breathing faster and faster.

He pulled himself off me, laying down right beside me. We were both trying to catch our breathes back to normal.

It was amazing. Unreal. Perfect. Lovely. There were no words to describe how I felt.

Holding the sheet over my chest, I rolled back on top of him. His eyes sparkled like I had never seen them before. He was everything I ever wanted.

His hands reached my back, pulling me close to his body again.

"I love you so much," he said gently, our lips touching softly.

I laughed in between words, a smile I could never hide. "I love you too Austin".

I dropped back into the place I was before, resting my head over his torso while his fingers combed my hair.

I can never find words that will describe how amazing and incredible it was.

And just like that, in the same position as before, we fell asleep.

With his arms around me, I felt safer than I ever did.

_________

A/N: HEBDKS THIS IS FOR SURE MY FAVORITE CHAPTER I EVER WROTE THIS IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL NOW I DONT FEEL LIKE I CAN JUST LET GO OF AUSTIN AND LAUREN'S LOVE I AM FREAKING OUT OK ILY GUYS PLEASE VOTE AND MAKE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AS MUCH I DID WHILE WRITING IT DKSBDKSBSKW ( @mahoneslovato on twitter )