Chapter Twenty-Six

Austin:

As we had been watching tv shows for too long, I started to see how her eyes were closing and opening in sequence. She yawned a few times though and it was adorable.

"Maybe it's time for us to sleep" I said moving in front of her while she stared at me. She moved closer to me and put her legs on top of mines. I slid my hands to the sides of her thighs and pulled her even closer. Now she was standing on my lap, with her face the closest to me as possible. Her legs were wrapped around my waist while I slid my hands to the lowest point of her waist. Quickly, I pressed my lips against hers. I kept giving her these little kisses as she laughed slightly. As she couldn't handle the teasing anymore, I felt her hands on the back of my head pulling me to crush into her lips.

********

I opened the couch as my bed while Lauren was in the kitchen. When she got inside the room back again, I was picking a pillow and a sheet for me.

"What are you doing?" she said taking the seat in front of my computer. "Just getting things for me to sleep on the couch" I responded, turned around and smile at her. "And I'll be sleeping in your bed? Austin, you--" she was saying as I interrupted her. "Don't worry, I don't mind sleeping in the couch."

"I was actually going to say that, maybe, I wouldn't mind if you slept in your bed--" she was saying when I cut her again, but this time she kept talking. "I mean, you can sleep here if you want.... With me..." she said with her eyes worried for my answer.

I never wanted to rush anything with her, I wanted to make everything right.

I smiled again and nodded with my head.

While she looked at me, I kept on organizing the blankets in "our" bed. As I found her looking at me, she instantly looked back to her phone placed in her hands. I had a smile on my face and noticed one growing on hers. I kept smiling at her while she looked up again and found my eyes.

"Stop doing this" she said with a shy smile on her face. I laughed slightly, making the forming smile of hers grow even bigger.

By the time I was finished, it was two in the morning already. She stood up and got closer to me, just standing there with her face lit up. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pushing her even closer to me. Her hands stayed on my chest as her face rested there.

"I'm tired Austin" she hugging me thigher. With that, I moved my hands to the back of her thighs and with one move, I lifted her. She had her arms now wrapped around my neck and our noses were touching. I gave her a little kiss and positioned her in her side of the bed, sitting down. I went to the other side of it, to find the spot I would stay. I was wearing a red pair of sweatpants and a white shirt, which I had been using the entire day. I crossed my hands over my chest and lifted the shirt to take it off. Just when it came out of my head, I noticed Lauren's look to me. She was truly focused on me, which I find adorable of hers. When I smiled back at her, she just looked down again.

We got inside the sheets and her eyes were staring right back at me.

"Goodnight Austin" she said after I had turned off the lights. With the moonlight entering the room, I could see her lips moving as she said.

"Goodnight beautiful, I love you" I said back at her, bringing a smile to both of ours faces. I leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead. She turned around so her back were now in front of me. I reached my arms to her stomach, pulling my body closer from hers. She ajusted herself and I had my arms wrapped around her stomach. I've always been a cuddler so that was one of the best things I could ask for.