Chapter Twenty-Four

Alex:

"Austin... Where have you been?" I asked as he quietly opened the door. It was really late when that happened and his clothes were soaking wet, but he wasn't caring a bit about it. The wind was blowing through the window so he went there and closed it, before explaining himself.

While the words came out of his mouth, his smile kept growing bigger and bigger. He was on the clouds everytime he talked about her. I've never seen him this happy with Vanessa, and to be honest, not with anyone else too. I could see the sparkles in his eyes, it was like she completed him. It all happened so fast but so perfectly good. They had such a strong connection and they made each other happy.

As he kept saying how much fun he had just being himself with Lauren, Robert woke up confused at what was happening. Austin told him the story all over again with happiness filling his eyes. When we finally convinced him that it was time to sleep, he decided to take a shower first. Me and Rob were so tired that we were already asleep when he went out of it.

Austin:

As soon as I left shower, I felt such a relief. I dried myself with my red towel hanged in the bathroom and wrapped it around my waist. I noticed a soft yet unconfortable noise from my stomach letting me know that it was time to eat something. Since it was still hot (even at night), I decided that I would change when I was going to bed and eat first. I got to the kitchen and saw that there were still a slice of pizza so I thought "Why not?". I grabbed a plate and a glass of coke, which was not really appropriate for the time.

When I stood up to finally go to bed, I turned around and saw her. She was just standing there with a gray pair of sweatpants and a black cropped t-shirt that showed her belly button. I assumed that she was going to get her phone, which was on the table.

"Have you been following me?" I asked as I stepped closer to her, put my hands around her waist and just stared at her, wanting her so badly. "Well, you saw me in my towel and now I did so I guess we're even," she said, "I was just making sure that happened."

She stood there, pressed against my body looking up to my hazel eyes as I craved her. I could feel the cold breath of hers in between my lips and I knew exactly what she was doing. Teasing.

When I couldn't handle be that far from her, I made my move. I closed my eyes and positioned my lips. As I touched her skin, I realized how far she was taking this teasing thing. She turned her head just a bit, enough for me to hit her right cheek instead of her luscious lips. By that time, she thought she got rid of me. She thought I would simply gave up and walk away, leaving her with her tease game.

What she didn't knew is that this was not going to happen.

I stepped further just enough to be able to see the forming smirk on her face, like she owned me. I did the same as her, still with my finger tips around her waist, this time moving it across her skin. I bit my lips, knowing how much she fell when I did that. I finally found her weakness, me. I kept teasing by seducing her and making she give herself out slowly. She was now focused on my lips as her hands rested on my chest. She was drowning into the temptation so I did what I had planned before.

At the time she had given up and was about to show it, I stepped even further and walked to my room. I turned around and saw her standing there, looking at me like I had stole something from her.

"Goodnight gorgeous" I said before entering my room and leaving her there, just wanting what she already had.

Vanessa:

I woke up the next morning knowing what was about to happen. By the time we were having breakfast, Alex brought Matthew up. He asked things like if he was coming to hang out with us or me and him were going out by ourselves. "I don't think we're doing anything today actually... We kinda broke up" I said when every single eye turned to me. "Aw, what happened?" I heard about three different people saying. "I got tired of him, enough, you know?" I declared making them all shocked.