Chapter Thirty-One

For some reason, the last chapter wasn't completely posted. It was way longer but somehow, when I posted it, the last part got deleted. I have to re-write it with the details I remember. I am so sorry, and that's why I'm updating sooner than usual.

---------------

Austin:

Being alone was all I wanted and needed. The sound coming from my guitar was the only thing I could focus on. I had been working on these lyrics for a while now, and the notes perfectly fitted them. The night was arriving and the wind was taking over my skin. I reached the jacket that I had brought right next to me and put it on.

My eyes were closed as I focused more and more.

*****

"Austin?" I opened my eyes slightly and looked up. I stood up to get a clearer vision of the person in front of me. My heart started racing and my hands suddenly started to sweat. Along with it, my stomach twisted around.

Before I could even say one single thing, her lips were quickly pressed against mine. All my thoughts were erased. Everything around us just went completely blank. Her hands were left resting at my shoulder, while my hands discovered the lowest point of her back. I kissed her back, knowing that I was finally getting what I genuinely wanted. Her arms were soon enough drapped over my shoulders, wrapping around my neck.

The kiss was just growing more intense. Not like making out, but just like a long, passionate and sweet kiss. My lips couldn't seem to get enough of it. I was addicted.

There was no need for any words. There she was, resting her head on my chest with her arms wrapped now over my torso. I pulled her thighter so there was no air going through the middle of our bodies pressed against each other.

*****

"All you have to do is let me guide you, ok?" I asked her, being conforted next by her lips forming a smile. She was sitting right in front of me, with her back relaxing over my chest. I took her fingertips and placed it on every string of the guitar she was holding. I took her hand other hand and lead it to move up and down, allowing the sound to come out.

"I can't do this! It's impossible Austin!", she tried to convince me to give up on her. I had to say that she wasn't a professional yet, but for someone who had just started learning she was actually good. "You can, I believe in you." She smiled once again, and I slowly leaned forward and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Can we finish the lesson another day?" I looked at her, rolled my eyes (playfully, obviously) and took the guitar from her. I placed it right next to me. It was starting to get colder, and she was sitting in my jacket, which I had offered before. "Can we get out of here? I wanna show you something..." Her face suddenly changed and her eyebrows raised. "Where are we going?" She asked looking like she couldn't wait a second to know the answer.

"I like surprises... Haven't you noticed that yet?" I said while standing up, offering my hand to help her. She bit her bottom lip and accepted my help.

The car ride wasn't silent. Most of the times, we would just enjoy listening to music without really talking a lot. Just having her by my side was enough. But that time was different. We spent the entire ride talking and joking around. Once the song "Baby", by Justin obviously, started playing, we just sang it all along. By the rap time of the song, we both tried to rap along with it, laughing at ourselfs like nothing really mattered.

With him, I could be myself.

When we were almost reaching the destination, I could feel her eyes penetrating in me. Anyone could obviously tell she was worried about something. I asked her what was wrong, but she just seemed to be somewhere else. "Oh, it's nothing I-- It's nothing," she tried to explain. "Come on, something is bothering you," I moved my hands to her thigh, brushing my thumb in it softly. Her body felt tense and I was starting to get more worried that before. "Lauren?"

"I am just not good at handling surprises, I get really anxious and I just don't know how to react because I never know what's--" she started to say before I cut her off. "Hey, do you trust me?" I asked. She turned to me and shook her head in agreement. "So you don't have to worry. Nothing is going to happen, and if something was supposed to happen, I would be here."

Her face lit up instantly.

---------------

A/N: This is short because of what I said in the beggining of the chapter but anyways, I like this one a lot (: VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

#IAGN on twitter!