Chapter Nineteen

Vanessa:

As soon as I woke up, I realized how excited I was. It was going to be the best trip ever. I packed so much stuff that I had to take two bags to fit everything inside. We were leaving at 11am and it was still 9am, so I changed to my shorts and a white shirt that I've never used before and my pair of golden sandals. After breakfast I went back to my room just to wait till the time of the trip. I texted Hailey and we just had a long talk.

"Is it going to be awkward between Austin and Lauren? I think so haha!" she said. "I don't think so, they don't really care. It's alright, but that would be funny though" I replied right after her. Their kind of messed up relationship was something fun for me, and I know that this sound bad but it was fun for me and Hailey. I'm so glad she always accepted me and never corrected me.

Austin:

"Goodmorning!! (:" is the first thing I love to do by the morning. I know that it sound a little ridiculous and cheesy to send this to Lauren everyday but that's definately what I want to do. It was already 10:30am when I woke up so I only had time to make sure I was taking everything I would need, eat some fast breakfast and said goodbye to everyone.

"Are you taking sunblock? What about bathing shorts? Don't forget your tooth brush" my mom said while I closed my bag. I kept telling her that she needed to relax and that I was taking everything but she's so caring that she wanted to make sure that nothing was missing. "Bye mom, bye Mema, bye Grandad" I said kissing each one's cheeks.

As soon as I got there, it was 10:55am so I knew that I was exactly in time. When Hailey opened the door, she gave me a thight hug so I hugged her back. "Hey Austin, I think everyone's late because only Vanessa is here" Hailey said pointing to Vanessa sitting on the couch concentrated on her phone. I got inside and I said hi to Vanessa too. She looked like always. Covered up in makeup hiding every inch of her real face, wearing really short clothes just to show her body and tan and a pair of sandals. I'm not saying she looks ugly, but she definately looks fake, like a fabricated doll. We sat there for about ten minutes talking and exactly what I thought that it would happen, happened. "So, how are you and Lauren?" Hailey said trying to sound nice, even though I know she actually needed the answer. "We... We got back together..." I said with pauses so she or Vanessa wouldn't freak out. "Oh, that's good" Vanessa said taking her eyes away from her iPhone. I expected some reaction from her asking why and when but nothing happened. No emotions from her, and not from Hailey too.

Everyone started to arrive about 5 minutes late. Alex was the first one, then Robert and finally Lauren arrived with Sarah.

When she opened the door, I couldn't believe it. She looked so natural and so beautiful. She was wearing a floral cute dress and a simple pair of beige sandals. She only had some eyeliner on and her skin was beautiful, I've always loved her freckles for some reason. Her lips looked soft and I just wanted to feel them. Feel the heat and feel her in my arms, but I think we both knew that doing that wasn't good because it would take too much attention. I'm glad at least I got the chance to talk to Alex last night and explain to him everything and he was like "I ship you two ok?." He has always told me the right thing to do and supported me, I'm so glad I have him in my life.

I kissed Sarah and Lauren's cheeks and Vanessa said not really loud something to get in the spolight and I her exact words were "Wow, not even a little kiss Austin?." She is the kind of person that can change a whole situation into another one. Nobody but me and maybe Lauren listened to her so when Hailey said "What?" everybody turned their heads to her. She looked at me and said it was nothing important. We were all ready so we decided that going in two different cars were the best idea.