41 | Fascination | Drago's POV

Again, we're starting off with a little
STEAMY HOTNESS!
Just a little tiny bit :)
I tried to be subtle about it. I don't know if it worked.

~*~

I gaze at my boyfriend as he fills his cheeks with spaghetti, white sauce all over his mouth, and I can think of one more thing he would look good slurping on.

"Yummy!" My Angel moans, opening his mouth for another bite of creamy pasta.

If I knew he would look so sensual while eating something as simple as spaghetti, I would've taken him out to dinner sooner.

I feel the urge of licking the creamy sauce off his delicious lips. And I fill my mouth with risotto only so I can keep it occupied with something else and I don't jump him over the table.

It's sheer torture watching him eat.

I both do not want to miss the sight of him and worry that if I look at him a bit more I won't be able to contain myself.

I'm on my second glass of wine when my Angel finally finishes with his meal, licking his lips after he slurps on the last string of spaghetti.

"You have a little... sauce." I reach towards my boyfriend's face and wipe his cheek clean with my thumb.

The sauce is good. Maybe I'll have Carbonara next time. Or better yet, order for home and eat it off of my boyfriend!

Focus, Drago! Focus! Now is not the time to think about that!

I tell Angel how my book is going. It's the first thing that came to mind. After all, talking about sports is out of the question. I could tell I was boring him when I mentioned swimming the last time we went out together.

"I'm a sucker for happy endings," he says as he sips on his wine. And my mind travels again to what I would like him to suck on.

I shake my head, trying to purify my brain. Too late for that.

When the waitress is back with our desserts it's a welcome distraction.

I wonder if we could skip the movie and go straight to my place. Why else have a home cinema if not use it? It felt so good having him in my arms the last time! I could play some romantic chick flick or an LGBT teen drama...

"Sugar pie, do you want to go to the movies afterwards or watch something at my place?" I wiggle my brows at him.

It seems like he gets the hint because the answer is "Yes, lets go to yours," and I can't suppress the Cheshire grin that spreads across my face.

~*~

I wake up to my very naked boyfriend lying next to me.

Yeah, we didn't watch a movie. After a steamy make out session in the car, we headed straight for my bed. Honestly, I'm surprised I even managed to hold for that long! Not with how sexy and sizzling hot my boyfriend is!

Some of his eyeliner has smeared down his cheek, raven black hair falling over his eyes. I trace his porcelain white skin with my fingers, noticing that a part of his skin is slightly irritated, right where his shoulder blades are. The patches of reddish skin are almost symmetrical. Weird.

I trail my fingers further down his back just as he lets out a low rumbling sound. I don't want to wake him up just yet so I retract my hand and settle for only observing him instead.

He's beautiful! Like a nude painting, sanctified by morning light. He's carnal, he's flesh, but the elegance of his slender curves, the pure delicacy of his fragile form exudes divine purity and awakens passion I'm ashamed of feeling. It's like every touch of mine will stain him. What am I thinking about? He's mine! He'll always be mine! I'm allowed to have him! He loves me as much as I love him.

I reach for my phone, wanting to capture this moment. The way he's helplessly sleeping in my bed. And... it's the sound of the flash that wakes him up!

"What are you doing?" My Angel grumbles.

"N-nothing!" I hide the phone before he lifts his head off the pillow.

He squints his eyes at me and sinks back into the bed. "What time is it?"

"It's still early," I say as I check the time. "9:28."

My boyfriend groans, "I can sleep a little more." He dozes off again and I do not dare move, or even breathe. I do not want to disturb his slumber.

He's so incredibly beautiful when he sleeps!

I can watch him all day.

~*~

"Do you really have to go?" I whine as I walk my boyfriend to the door.

"I need to change." Angel smiles at me and pecks my lips. "Plus, your brother's present is at home."

I pout but there's nothing I could do about it.

"I had a really great time last night," he says, stroking my chin with the back of his fingers. "See you later?" He smiles and oh, how I love that smile!

"See you." I kiss him again just for good measure. "I love you!" I almost shout when he's out of my reach.

He pauses at the door, turns around and rewards me with one of his enchanting smiles. "I love you too, babe!" And my heart fills with so much happiness when I hear him say it!

He loves me!

~*~

It's a short one, I know. But I feel like I have much more to say about Angel at this point.

Feel free to vote and comment 😉