45 | New Teacher | Teo's POV

Gossip of the day: the new Chemistry teacher. I haven't had the pleasure to meet the guy just yet but we have Chemistry 5th period anyway so I'm not in a hurry to sneak a peek. I listen to Yana ramble about him and what happened with Mrs. Georgieva, my eyes trained on Drago and his boyfriend walking in front of us. I'm seething on the inside. I know that jealousy is not a good colour on me but I can't help it. This could've been me. I should be the one walking next to Drago with his hand around my waist! Not this stupid Angel!

We enter the classroom and I take my usual seat at the back of the room, passing the annoyingly happy couple as I do so. I notice Drago getting a slap on the arm for making their kiss last longer than usual. It pains me to admit it but Angel looks extremely cute when he's being all shy like that. I can't even get mad that he chose him over me.

"So, now we'll get to see Mr. Perfect!" Kasim grumbles from the seat in front of me.

"Didn't you go to spy on him during lunch?" I say just to keep my mouth occupied with something.

Kasim turns around and glares at me. "I highly doubt he's as handsome as they claim!"

And right then the man in question enters the room. The girls go silent, blabbering about him just seconds ago, Olga lets out a squeak, and Kasim groans, "The bastard IS that handsome!". He looks no older than 20. Square jaw, medium long hair the colour of light caramel that is styled messily on the side. He's dressed casually, in a dark red sweatshirt which reads 'I may be N Er Dy but only periodically', and ordinary black jeans that hug his butt at all the right places. I'm drooling.

"Hello, guys!" The new teacher greets us with his silvery sweet voice. And that's all it takes for the ruckus to ensue again. He's bombarded with questions, from "Are you single?" to "May I have your babies?", the last one jabbered by Marina. His jade green eyes look traumatised, as if he's about to bolt out of the door any minute now. He doesn't though. He answers calmly all of our stupid questions, my attention drawn to "Sorry, I have a boyfriend". I try not to let my jaw drop to the floor. He's the first teacher that discusses his private life with us in such a calm and collected manner. None of his body language indicates what I thought that I saw in his eyes just seconds ago.

So gay but taken, I solemnly note. Not that I was considering dating my teacher. I'm not Pavel. But I certainly appreciate the eye candy. Classes are much more interesting when it's a hot guy teaching them, instead of some middle-aged woman.

Drago sits by my side, not that interested in the commotion the new teacher brings with him.

"What's your name?" I shout as loud as I can so the hot teacher can hear me.

"I'm glad someone finally asked." He smiles and starts writing his name on the white board.

"Krum Stoyanov," he says, turning around. His jade green eyes focus on me and my breath catches in my throat. "You can call me just Krum. I don't insist on formalities." And here's again that bright smile!

"What are your hobbies?" Victoria asks and he licks his full lips before responding. Is it normal to imagine kissing my hot teacher? I don't know, better ask Pavel.

"I like dancing, I play a little soccer from time to time..." I can see Goran jumping at that. "I have a yellow belt in Karate..." So not the typical Chemistry obsessed nerd. Good to know.

"Do you swim?" I ask before I can stop myself.

"No... I won't drown but..."

"We can swim together! I'll teach you the ropes!" I volunteer, not realising how clingy and love-stricken I sound.

"I have a brown belt!" Goran brags and I feel like punching him. Krum is mine! Although, Goran isn't even into guys so what am I jealous about? Plus, Krum has a boyfriend. He said so. Just minutes ago. Why am I always pinning over taken men?