Fourteen

Art of Torturing

I didn't dare to take my eyes off her. I always had thought about how would it happened, when she will be in control what will be the result. "Are you afraid Luci baby?" She asked as I struggled against the cuffs, she put me into. She took off her robe and inside I saw she was wearing leather. "You always like to chain me up, beat me to your sheer pleasure, what will happen if I do the same to you?" She asked.

I followed her with my eyes and saw she picked up the whip. "You do not wish to mark my skin, but still see me now, I am ugly aren't I?" She asked. "No, you are..." "Don't say I am beautiful it is what he did every time he cracked that whip. He said I was ugly and he was making me beautiful. Just like this Lucian" And I felt the first hit. She wasn't gentle like me. She was to punish me, she wanted to show me.

"Feel that yet? No, you haven't. You cannot, he knows what to do, where to make me bleed from. Or where he wished to leave the next marking on my body. He called me disobedient. I wasn't fit to be his girl." His girl? Whose girl? Why she is talking like this? "You are not anyone's girl. You are my girl Querida." She laughed sitting on the foot of my bed.

"Is that so? I am your girl? Then why didn't you believed me when I told you, that I always had tried to protect you, that I wasn't lying? I screamed but you didn't stop, you kept hitting me. For what? Because I got your baby mother killed?" She asked getting up taking a cane and hit the soles of my legs.

She came towards me. "Do you know one little secret? I want to tell you Lucian; I want to tell you my dirty little secret that I am keeping. Do you want to know?" She slowly nibbled on my ear making me gasp. "Open the cuffs, Violet. This isn't funny anymore." She laughed. "No? this is to me. Very much fun so very much. You know what I want to do Luci?" I shook my head.

"I want to keep you tied like that so you never again even think of going anywhere far away from me. Yes, I am not the same Violet anymore. Not the sweet girl who wanted nothing but to please you. Not the girl who loved you more than anything, and can become submissive if you wanted to. No Lucian, I am not you sweet little querida anymore. And I can never be the same again." She said and picked up the lit candle dropping the hot wax on my skin.

I hissed looking at her. "Querida, you need help, there are things we can do and try and..." She placed her lips on mine shutting me off. "Shhh... you wanted to know so bad baby, I am trying to tell you. See once you can escape the hell. I did twice and on the second time it all became twisted in here" She pointed to her head. "We can..." She placed her finger on my lips. "I am talking, and you keep interrupting me. This is not a sign of a healthy relationship." No, neither is where this is going.

"So, he tortured me. It was agonizing, painful. Like this," She hit me again and again. "Do you feel that? I felt a lot worse, a lot worse than this. Do you know how much it hurt me?" She asked. I kept looking at her. "But that didn't what destroyed me, Luci, it was you who destroyed me. The hate they had set into your eyes for me, was something that killed me slowly and slowly until there was nothing that left. Nothing left inside of me. I was damaged broken but this all destroyed me. Then I found out I was pregnant. I tried to contact you, too many times. Far too many times. But you son of bastard didn't want to be any part of it. Any part of my life. You even refused to believe that Chris was your son."

"I am sorry alright? I am sorry, you want to punish me? hit me? make me bleed? Go ahead do it if it makes you feel better querida. But one thing you have to believe that I never stopped loving you. I was hurt, I had been hurt too many times. I was deceived..." "Yet you believed the one who had deceived you over me? over the woman you love? And for what? For what? She was planning to use Lucas against you when the time came. She could have told you anything and you would have done anything for your flesh and blood." She is crying now. I can see how angry she was.