03 Mates

I woke up to Bailey's natural, excited face. Glad that my horrific nightmare about Charlie is over."You're a great sight to see when you wake up."I groaned sarcastically and stuffed my face back into the pillow, away from the bright light.

"Dawn, I have something to show you,"

"I'm sleeping,"

"I put effort into this," Her desperate tone made me roll my eyes, and raise up from the bed, pulling the blanket to my chin. She sang very childishly."Close your eyes,"

"Do I really have to-"

"CLOSE." She slammed her hand onto my eyes, darkness concealed me, her palm hitting my nose.

"Ow!" I moaned, keeping my eyes shut, rubbing my nose.

"Right okay"There was ruffling. "Open!" It was a deep red mermaid dress, looking as if it would finish just above my shoes. I looked at Bailey, she had the brightest grin on her face."Well? Try it on!"She exclaimed.

"Why? It's ugly," I looked at the piece of fabric with disgust.

"It's the dress the Luna picked out for you to meet Alpha Grayson!"

"I bet she knew I wouldn't like this so that's why she chose it! When I get my hands on her-"I mumbled.

She grabbed the dress and shoved it towards me."It will look fine when you put it on!"She laughed, I groaned and started to strip off, still in my sleepy state.

"Oh geez, it's tight!"I complained sucking in.

"It's supposed to be like that. You always just wear things 3 sizes too big for you." I walked to a mirror. The dress accentuated my small curves, clinging to my upper body, then falling to the floor around mid-thigh.

"How does this show my best features?"Bailey looked at me with the same confused look.

"I don't know, I mean you're drop-dead gorgeous but I think it clashes with your hair, I mean red on red? No,"

"You look beautiful Dawn, it compliments your skin."My mother strolled into the room in a dark green silk dress which she had to lift so she didn't trip, she had a purple face mask on and curlers in her hands. I looked at her through the corner of my eye, still debating on whether to forgive her, I was conflicted. Rolling my eyes, I kept my eyes on my reflection.

.-.-.-.

After an hour and 45 minutes, our mum smiled at her artwork. I had a small amount of makeup on, mother said I needed to show my natural beauty. My hair took about half an hour to curl and pin my hair until it was beautifully curled in a half up half down type."I look great mum," Bailey walked in with very little makeup. Her dress was gorgeous and her hair was straightened in a twisted bun.

"You look stunning! Oh my gosh!"I squealed. "He's definitely going to pick you," I smiled at my little sister, we shared a toothy smile. Until I realised that I'm going to be leaving here soon, my memory erased or not.

"You both look wonderful! Oh, my babies are so grown up!"She ran up and hugged us. I didn't return her embrace.

"Okay, so it's 12:27, We have half an hour! I need to get changed and you both be helpful, do anything anyone asks you okay?"

"Yes, Mam."Bailey mock-saluted her after she kissed her on the forehead.

"Go on then, my little women."She smiled and rushed us out, her smile seemed a little cracked as she looked at me.

"Do you think mums acting strange-"I turned around to see Bailey running off with Chloe, probably to do the set up the hall. I started to slowly walk down the stairs as people were running, screaming and bumping into each other. I didn't think having Alpha Grayson was this big of a deal. Why am I even dressed up? I'm human, he isn't going to choose me.