38 Viribus Pack

"Let me get this straight, your planning to go to war, without Grayson?" Emerald spoke.

"Of course not," I rolled my eyes, looking back down at the battle plan Grayson had formed many years ago, in the case of such an event.

"It's a solid plan, Dawn." Brayson, the alpha of the Imperium pack, the fire descendent spoke. "I haven't been able to come into contact with the water and earth decendents." He sighed, running his hands through his hair. I had sent them a little a while ago, though they never responded

Franky spoke, his muscles tightening. "Your power together is enough, I can feel the magic pulsing off of you both." It was true, our magic had tightened, almost as if it had intertwined with each other, making us both stronger.

Falling back into my chair, I looked at my 3 friends in front of me. "I need Grayson," I whispered, closing my eyes.

"It'll-" Emerald had begun to comfort me, until a man burst into the room, bowing his head automatically.

"Luna Dawn." He was out of breath. "We have located vampires heading to the Virbrus Pack." There was a pang in my stomach. That was my pack. My pack. My family.

"How many?" Brayson demanded. The servent quivered under his intense gaze.

"A few thousand." We all sighed with relief. The vampire had more than that. They had armies into the 100,000's

"Could be a trap," I found myself saying, everyone turned to me. "Would they really only send a couple thousand?" Where is Grayson?

Franky sighed, "They will be teasing us. Trying to trick us into thinking their armies-"

"Is my pack going to be safe? Do we need to send warriors?" I spoke aloud, standing from my chair.

Emerald quickly stood up, grabbing my arm. "They will be okay," I groaned, pulling my hair a little.

"Where the hell is Grayson," I spoke again, tugging on the bond.

That's when I smelt him. I felt him. He was back 2 days early"Right here my love," His deep voice rumbled. Turning around, I took quick steps towards him, checking his body for injuries, he was doing the same to mine. Throwing my arms around his neck, I pushed my head into his chest, inhaling his rustic scent. He was alive. He was alive. He squeezed my hips as his hungry eyes cast down to mine. We shared a deep, slow kiss, throwing all of our emotions from the past couple of days into it.

"Don't you dare leave like that again," I raised my voice, hitting his square in the chest, a smile blooming onto my face, for the 1st time within a couple of days.

Chuckling deeply, he pressed his forehead against mine. "Of course, my Luna. I apologise for the way I left things" Kissing me again, I knew I should be angry, but there were too many things on the line, the threat of war, the lives depending on Grayson and me to form a strong unit, I couldn't be angry with him for another second.

"So they do this all of the time?" I heard Brayson mutter to Franky, he gave a mutter back, "Okay, we get it, your mates- there is no need to rub it in everyone's face," Grayson and I pulled apart, turning around I went to walk to him, though Grayson grabbed my hips, slamming my back into him, I smiled as the familiar arms curled around my waist.

"Alpha Brayson- go home, be with your family," Grayson spoke, resting his head on my shoulder. "We will plan an attack in the morning." Brayson nodded, we all said our goodbyes and Grayson and I retreated to our room.

"Grayson, my old pack are fight-" Grayson shushed me.

"We do not speak of war within our bedroom." He pulled me onto his waist, kissing my neck. "They will be fine. I have sent a few hundred warriors over there. They are highly trained and very few vampires are going there. It will be okay." he murmured into my neck, before pushing me on the bed, giving me a distraction.