16 His

Yawning, I opened my eyes to see that I was in a house, my body was still drained, though I could move my hand to my face to rub my eyes. "My mummy said you should find your mate," Jacob's small body curled up to me, resting his head on my chest.

"Jacob?" I asked, sleepily, rubbing my eyes again, "Where are we?"

"Mummy said he's really worried about you. He was angry that you were in pain," He muttered, turning off the credits on the television. I recognised the house as Rose's this is where Jacob lives. "She also said thank you for saving me, she said she owes you," His big eyes smiled up at me. There was no way he could've known I had saved him.

Sighing, I stroked his ginger hair, running a thumb along his cheek. "You really see your mother?" I whispered, resting my head on the couch armrest.

He nodded, sitting up. "And others, like grandmama, and- and-" He stuttered, before looking at the television, not saying another word.

"I believe you," I uttered, holding his hand if I could become a witch overnight, If I could save Jacobs life, then anything possible.

He looked towards me, his eyes wide with surprise, "Really!" He smiled, hugging me, his small arms around my neck. I nodded, pulling him closer. I felt the bond in my mind tug, hard, like someone was pulling on it.

"My mates entered our pack walls," I uttered like it was automatic. I kissed Jacob on the head, "I love you, Jacob,"

"Love you too Dawny," He hugged me, giving me a wet kiss on my cheek.

.-.-.

I bid Rose and Jacob goodbye, sighing as my visit was only brief, I found myself warning them, the missing and dead people were increasing, and vampires were the only explanation. Turning around, I saw Grayson, his hair was moist, falling onto his forehead, he wore a tight shirt with grey joggers, no shoes, we shared eye contact as he stalked over to me, grabbing a handful of my hair, he pulled me closer to him, inhaling my scent.

My stomach fell. I need to kill this man. In 3 weeks time, his blood will be in my hands.

"Don't leave us. Ever again." His eyes turned completely black and I started to shake.

"I'm sorry, " I bit my lip and looked down I was terrified by the black abyss which took over his eyes, I didn't want him to see the guilt in my eyes, the fear, how could I kill my mate?

He grabbed the front of Franky's jumper and ripped it in half. It fell off of me, revealing my tight black shirt, "Was that really necessary?" I looked at the ripped jumper at my feet, "I quite liked that jumper,"

"I forbid you from wearing another man's clothes, Dawn," the way my name rolled off of his tongue, his Spanish accent coming through, made me melt. Biting my lip for the 3rd time, so I didn't laugh at his extensive rules, Grayson grabbed my chin, lifting it up to look at him, His dark eyes dragged me in, I found myself leaning into him, my hands automatically grabbing the collar of his shirt as I stood on my toes, his lips looking better every moment-.

His Beta, Franky walked into the clearing, frowning at his jumper now torn up. "Limos gonna be here in an hour," I dropped my hands from his collar, taking a few large steps away from him.

"Don't bother," Grayson stated, his eyes returning back to the normal brown as he ran his hands over his face. "It's too dangerous with these vampire attacks, we will run back, wolf forms,"

"Run!" Franky released a large breath, "We just ran here!"

"Dawn will ride me," Grayson growled to Franky. Making my eyes widen, a blush forming on my cheeks as Franky sniggered.

"I will certainly not ride you, not in bed, or in the woods," I found myself blurting out. Making Franky cough awkwardly as he silently slipped out of the clearing we were in, plugging his ears with his fingers.

Grayson slowly turned around, a wicked smirk planted on his lips. "Oh, you certainly will ride me," I backed up to a tree, feeling its rough surface pressing against my back. His smirk grew as he grabbed the back of my thigh, pulling it up and wrapping it around his waist. He did the same with the other, forcing me to tightly hug his waist, so I didn't fall.

The bark pressing further into my skin, marking it. Grayson leaned closer, whispering into my ear. "You will ride me against this very tree," He took my earlobe between my teeth, making me suck in between my teeth. "And every wolf will hear you scream my name," My legs began to shake. His hands, grabbed my upper thighs, pushing me even further into the bark. I whimpered, the bark splitting my skin. "You will ride me until your legs are numb," my hips buckled. "And you're begging me to fuck you," He growled in my ear, licking the outside of my earlobe.

"Grayson," I whispered, squeezing my thighs against his hips, my hands clenched in his hair.

"Yes, love?" He mumbled into my ear, his hands disappearing under the back of my shirt. I shivered under his touch as his hands roamed my back.

"We should go back to your pack," I whispered, the words barely leaving my lips. I have to kill this man. I have to kill this man. Don't engage in sexual actions with your victim. Oh god, he's a victim, I'm going to be a killer. He licked over a sensitive spot on my neck.

"Can we go back there? Please. I'll go on your wolf," As if he could sense my change in mood, he unhooked my legs from his waist d retracted his hands from my back without another word, I silently thanked him as I walked with my wobbly legs to where Franky was waiting, probably wanting to die of embarrassment. We walked in silence to the border, before Grayson and Franky turned into their wolves.

They were the sizes of horses, Grayson was like non of the other males I had seen. His dark grey fur was so long, I couldn't even see his skin, which was probably a good thing during battle. He had scars scattered over his strong, muscular body. His wolf moved his head, urging me to hop on. Slowly I climbed on, after running my hands through his hair, I fell flat onto his back nuzzling my head in his neck and grabbing the hair on his chest, my legs wrapping halfway around his stomach.

Then he set off.