30 I Want You To Beg

My eyes were pried open, it felt as if someone was pulling them down. I saw the ceiling. I felt the slightly scratchy sheets, the pillow under my head. Fighting against the invisible weight that lay upon me, I rose up, my eyes noticing the pillow and blankets on the floor. The left side of the bed was empty. Cold. He must have moved me onto the bed in the night, whilst he took the floor.

It took all of my strength to get out of the bed, I knew it was because I had kept the wards surrounding the house all night. My magic was dulled, almost silent, I could barely hear the hum within my veins. I was stretching my limits. If I wasn't careful, I'd push my magic over the edge.

I dropped the wards. Figuring I will need to gain my strength for my inevitable meet with Coralina. Grayson is more than capable then fighting a witch... I think. Shaking my head, I walked out the door. Maybe coming back here was a mistake.

"I dislike your insinuations, Bailey." I heard Grayson's voice below, down the stairs.

"I dislike the fact that you're treating my sister as if she's a fragile little doll," My sister growled back. Looking over the balcony, I kept hidden in the shadows.

Grayson was wearing a smirk, leaning against the wall behind him, picking dust from his nails. "I know exactly what your sister is capable of,"

Bailey stepped towards him, her arm crossed, her teal hair tied tightly behind her face. "Like hell you do." She wore a black outfit. A tight fitted top with short sleeves, she looked like a badass, a changed person from when I had left. "My sister is the strongest person I've ever met-" She wore tight, leather pants, I had never seen her in such adult clothing.

"Then you don't know many people," Grayson spoke, kicking himself off from the wall. "I know she's strong. She's my mate." He spoke it like it was something to be proud of.

A dagger appeared in Bailey's hand, from where I didn't know. She moved swiftly. Ducking under the table that was separating the two, she swung the blade towards Grayson's throat. "She will never be your trophy wife."

Grayson grabbed the sharp blade, his hand began bleeding as he ripped it from her hands, throwing it past her, the blade stuck into the wall behind her. Another blade found its place in Bailey's hand as she held it to his neck- he still hadn't moved. My body shook, pictures of Grayson with his ex-fiance, Jasmine came to mind. My knuckles turned white as I grasped the rail with anticipation. Grayson could handle my sister. "You will never speak of her like you did last night or I will rip your vocal cords from your throat.

I had never seen my sister so ruthless. What had happened when I had left?

Graysons eyes narrowed onto her, his jaw clenching, he seemed like he wanted to kill her so much. And he could. Easily, all it would take is one movement and she would be dead on the floor. Though he wouldn't. I would reject him here. I would never fight this war with him. He needed me. I was a descendant of one of the elements.

Though I saw a muscle flicker in Grayson's finger, the veins ready to burst from his short-sleeved shirt, his eyes darkened.

"Well Grayson, it now seems both of my siblings want to murder you," I spoke from the small balcony overlooking the two, my dry voice sawing through the thick tension fogging the room. The pair looked up at me, sympathy evident in Bailey's eyes her gaze rolled over me. A flicker of guilt hit Grayson, I felt it through the mating bond we shared. "Grayson and I will have to leave tonight," I spoke, my sharp charade shattering as I saw Bailey's sad eyes.

"Why? You only just arrived," Bailey walked towards me as I descended the stairs, my legs were like tree trunks, barely functioning.

I smiled as I grabbed Bailey's cold hand, taking the knife from the other. "I don't believe Grayson and I are very welcome, not with dad or Hunter," it took all of my energy to not burst out crying at their names. "My poor mate will probably not survive the night," I tore my gaze from Baileys, looking at Grayson, my tone was sarcastic, but my words were the truth, but it wouldn't be my father who killed him. It would be Coralina. My magic will barely be recovered by the night, I will not be able to protect his house for more than 2 nights.

I tore my gaze from Grayson's burning stare as Bailey spoke, "I'm sorry about-"

"Have Hunter or father even tried to accept that I am a witch?" I asked, not wanting to hear her apology. She shook her head. "I will visit mama tonight-"

"NO!" Bailey's voice rose. I cocked my head to the side. "Well- I- but- I,"

"Bailey." I spoke, "Why shouldn't I visit her?"

"She's just- well- tired is all-"

"Answer my mate's question," Grayson spoke, power ripping through every syllable.

"She doesn't want to see you she hates you," Bailey spoke quickly. Her mouth moving without her permission. Her eyes were wide "I-I'm sorry- I didn't mean to say-"

I squeezed her hands, glancing down at them, she was the only family I had left. Shaking my head, "It's okay," my throat was closing. I couldn't breathe. My legs were so numb. My entire body was so numb. "I can't blame them for hating a monster," The words barely left my mouth, my skull crushing my brain. The little flame in my stomach- my magic turned frosty, my body felt cold- not cold- frozen. My fingertips turned blue as Baliey retracted my hands from her, rubbing them together to warm them up again.

This room was too cold, too hot, too small, too much light, too many voices, too many opinions screaming the same thing. You are a monster. You are a dirty witch. You are a monster. You are a dirty witch. You are a monster. You are a dirty witch. You are a monster. You are a dirty witch.

I don't know when Grayson commanded Bailey to leave. I don't know when I fell to the floor. Or when my lungs iced over, when my body shut down. Icicles falling from my eyelashes.

But I remember Grayson's warm touch, his fingers, trailing my body, the simple touch threatened to break the icy wards. His soft lips touching my cold neck, leaving hot trails. His hands grasped my neck, the warm touch opening my airways, allowing me to breathe- as if it was for the first time.

I remember regaining control of my body.

I remember my emotions taking control.

My raw emotions.

I remember grabbing Grayson's collar, smashing his lips against mine, furiously kissing him, pouring my anger, my hate, my sadness into the kiss. He pushed me to the floor, a hand up my top, clawing at my soft skin, one hand hidden in my hair, using it to push my head closer to him. He loomed over me, trapping me. A growl escaped his throat. "You drive me fucking crazy," He uttered, pulling away from him.

"Shut up alpha." I grabbed the back of his head, pushing him to me. I bit his lower lip, pulling it into my mouth and sucking on it. I felt his fingers twitch in my hair, gripping it even harder- if that was possible. His claws sank into my skin. The magic healed me, tingling my skin, doubling the pleasure.

Flipping us over, I sat on Grayson's stomach, both of us breathing heavily. He moved my thighs, pulling my body so I sat on him. It flicked at the contact. I locked eyes with him and I moved hips, slowly, too slowly. Grayson grumbled, his claws digging into my thighs, trying to push me to go faster, his desperate grunts echoed around the room.

Then. I stopped. Lifting myself slightly from his aching body. I took my sweet time dragging my nails down his chest. His shirt had been taken off earlier. "Am I using magic, alpha?" I leaned over, whispering into his ear, biting his earlobe. I didn't want a repeat of the balcony. He cannot blame this on my magic.

He grunted, trying to press my thighs down onto his hips once more. I tutted, playing with his already bruising lips, pulling them between my teeth. He grunted again as I released him. "No," his deep voice growled.

A smirk fell onto my face and I slowly unbuckled his trousers, shimming them down his hips. Graysons growled before flipping us again. "I want you to beg." He kissed my neck, my shoulders, the valley between my breasts. My back arched in reply. "Someones eager," He mumbled, taking one of my nipples into his teeth. My cries ripped through the cottage. "Beg me, Dawn."

His name ripped through me, pleasure aching in every crevice of my body. "Please Alpha," I moaned as he ripped my pants- they looked better on the floor then they ever did on me anyway.

"Please what?" His chest vibrated against mine as I tried to close the space between us.

"Please Alpha. Fuck me."