12 Clubbing

"Cut me Emerald" I spoke, throwing a knife into the hard mattress, she slept in the underground, underneath the packhouse, you could see copper pipes running through her room, water flushing through them every so often.

"What?" She asked, I looked back at her, she was in her work clothes which were some baggy, black leggings and a big grey jumper. Her frizzy violet hair stuck to her back with sweat and her mascara was smudged under her watery, dull eyes. I nudged her with my foot, she didn't look at me.

"I know you have your own things going on, your own worries," I said in a soft voice "but I need you to do this," She didn't answer. I walked closer to her, "so I can see. the blue sparks stitch up my skin," She finally looked at me once I sat next to her.

"The alpha will know your hurt, he will feel your pain, he will track the pain by your bond down to this bedroom and he will banish me for even looking in your direction, he will kill me for hurting you,"

I sighed, knowing that it was true. "Is there anywhere were the bond doesn't reach?" I asked, looking into her eyes, you could tell she had been crying, though I knew better than to talk to her about it.

"The human town I guess, It's only half an hour by car,"

I smiled, grabbing her hand. "Great! Is there anywhere we can go to town, preferably it should be crowded-"

"I know just the place," A smile danced onto her face, standing up, she walked into the bathroom. "Pick a revealing dress from the closet!" She called out, seconds later I could hear the shower turned on.

Walking to her closet, I pulled out many revealing dresses, she definitely likes to party. Quickly, a dark red one grabbed my eye, it had spaghetti straps and a deep neckline. Pulling it on, It supported my breasts great. I didn't even need to wear a bra with it. It ended around mid-thigh and highlighted my little curves. Smiling, I looked kinda sexy with my short hair, ruffling my brown locks, I slapped on minimal makeup as I was never very good at it.

I hadn't heard the shower stop, but when Emerald walked from the shower room, she had done her makeup and her purple hair was straightened behind her back.

She put on her black dress, it was very low cut, exposing her little cleavage and the dress had 3 cut-outs at either side of her hips. it ended a little higher than mid-thigh, she looked beautiful.

"Em, you look gorgeous," I smiled, looking at us in the mirror, it reminded me of my sister and me, when we used to sneak out. Side hugging her, I took a quick picture of us before we pulled on some long jackets.

"Let's go and get drunk!"We sneaked around the back of the house-not before grabbing some money.-Once we were outside of the packed house we quietly ran to the border. Emerald had told me she always sneaks out, so I followed her exact movements and we exited the pack undetected.

"When did you call a taxi?"I asked confused as a taxi rolled up in front of us.

"My uncle owns the company, I mind-linked him, this is my personal driver that takes me everywhere when I go into the human town," Emerald explained as she sat in the front.

"For an omega, you have some good connections."I chuckled as I fastened my seatbelt.

"I wasn't always an omega y' know," She winked at me. A bunch of question filled my mind.

"I see you're going clubbing again."The driver playfully rolled his eyes whilst looking at Emerald's outfit. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the driver nod his head and smile slightly then turned on the radio.

After a few minutes we had stopped right outside a busy club, it was around 10:30 and the driver escorted us to the door, the bouncer stepped aside for us whilst an annoyed big group of underaged teens got kicked out. The driver whispered something into the man's ear and he let us straight in.

As soon as we opened the heavy doors, the music got to a loud volume, beating my eardrums. I loved it, I felt right at home. Bailey would've loved it here. The people, the energy, it's amazing! I looked next to me to find the driver. He took my long coat off of me and exposed my short, tight dress.

"Blend in."The driver spoke in my ear. As he was leaving, I tapped his shoulder and shouted in his ear over the noise"Your name?" He smiled and looked over my shoulder then shook his head at someone behind me"I'm Magnus, Luna!"He slightly bowed his head and left me.

The cold wind from the open door made my bare legs shiver."I didn't know what you liked, so I just got you a beer!" Emerald shouted in my ear when she reached me, she had also taken off her long coat."Let's go to the dance floor!" Emerald dragged me out.

.-.-.

"C'mon! Stop hiding yourself girl!" Emerald unfolded my arms from around my chest."If I had your boobs then I would run around in my bra all of the time!"I laughed and rolled my eyes, I was starting to feel a little tipsy and I downed my next shot.

"I love this song!" I screamed.

.-.-.

After drinking another shot, I ran into the bathroom, running into the stall before anyone else could. Grabbing the small blade that I had kept in the bottom of my heels. I placed it against my skin, the cold metal soothing my body as I ran it across my arm I hadn't even finished cutting before the blue mist had begun stitching it again. Leaving it as it had been before. I stated at my arm in shock. Cutting myself again, I looked closer at the mist this time, it came a little later, stitching my wound slower. Like it was getting tired.

My stomach dropped. I cut myself. Inspecting it. It had been the same mist that I had seen the witch use. The witch that had forced me to watch Grayson all of those times.

I dropped the blade. Stumbling out of the cubicle, I ran past the girls lining up to get in, stumbling out of the bathroom.

It couldn't be. Could it? Am I a witch? No. Never, They are foul creatures.

My legs found their way to the bar, ordering drink after drink.

.-.-.

My vision was blurred, I could not see the man whom I was dancing with. Though I could feel his muscles echoing mine and we pushed against each other. Breathing each other's air. Running my hands through his hair, I could feel his hand grabbing my breast, his hands on the back of my thigh, pulling me to him. Why was I even here again?

.-.-.

He whispered into my ear. I didn't know what. Though I giggled, nodding my head. He took my arm, leading me somewhere. I heard someone in the distance. There are 3 Emeralds- that's funny- Emerald's a funny name! How peculiar- peculiar is also a funny name. "Peculiar, peculiar," I tested it on my numb tongue. The 3 Emeralds were shouting at the man, grabbing my arm. I giggled. Emerald's so silly. I poked her nose. She shook her head and spoke to me. "I love you too!" I giggled, kissing her on the cheek. her angry expression rolled into a soft one as she held me in her arms, shaking her head happily.

It was around 1 am when all of the alcohol drained from my body, leaving me fully sober and terrified.

"Where is she!"