08 Scarlet

"You really think it was a witch who made you watch Grayson have sex? She must've hated you, making you endure that kind of pain, I wouldn't be able to bear it" Bailey sighed on the other side of the phone. "Although it was kinda nice that he's letting you call me!" She smiled. I didn't reply, as I talked to her for around 2 hours every day, I didn't have much to say to her anymore. "So have you seen Alpha Grayson lately?"

"Nope, not in 2 weeks," I mumbled, falling back onto my bed. "I don't think he's been with anyone else though, I would've felt it right? Maybe that retched witch would make me watch again in my sleep," I shivered at the thought.

"Yeah, I'm sure he hasn't been with anyone, that slap would've taught him a lesson. But you should sleep with someone and get him back," My roommate Scarlet ripped through my thoughts by barging into my room with a boy kissing her, she was halfway through taking her top off until I decided to leave, I sighed and walked aimlessly throughout the hallways, my phone still glued to my ear.

"Who was that?" Bailey giggled.

"My roommate," I rolled my eyes, "She's called Scarlet, to be honest, it could be worst, she's mostly out all of the time, my mate said I had to tend to her every need," I grumbled, "Then she has the nerve to tell me how she and Grayson just had sex!"

"She sounds delightful," I could imagine Bailey scrunching her nose as she spoke. "Do you recognise her face from the dreams in the coma?" She asked.

"I swear I've seen her naked body more than she has." My comment caused Bailey to giggle. I turned a corner and saw a group of girls, they were again, familiar faces as I saw them screaming my mate's name in my coma. I sighed and kept my head down as I quickly jogged past them. These memories shouldn't faze me but they still do, the nightmares remind me of them without fail.

"I've gotta go, Bailey," I heard her mumble something on the other end of the phone. "I love you girl, tell Hunter, mum and Jacob that I love 'em too," I smiled at the memories of my family, god,I miss them.

"Alright, I love you too, call you tomorrow babe," I ended the call. I'm looking a lot better than in my dream. My hair is now short and I hate it, a pixie cut is not my thing. The doctors must have cut it in my coma, I have no clue why they would do such a thing. I know I haven't been eating properly but at least I still have fat on my bones. I made my way to the kitchen, I had some pale blue shorts on, an extra-large jumper which was way too big for me and it covered nearly all of my shorts.

I had no makeup on because I wasn't trying to impress anyone, most of the pack members bow their heads to me, but I think this is out of pity. I ran my hand through my short hair and sat down on a counter."Good morning Luna," My favourite chef greeted me.

"Morning Abby."I sighed.

"Rough start to the day?"She question, she already knew the answer.

"When is it a good start to the day?"I questioned her.

"When you have had my pancakes," She gleamed as she placed a stack of pancakes in front of me,

The sweet smell made me sick."They look glorious Abby, but I'm not hungry," I pushed the thick, fluffy pancakes away, although she pushed them back to me.

"Come on eat Luna, you haven't eaten in a few days, it's seriously not healthy," she sighed and then jumped up and down. "Fine if you won't eat them, I guess you will have to give them to the Alpha!"

"Where is his assistant that normally does that?" I questioned.

"She's ill " After a minute she pleaded "Please? I will make you some spaghetti bolognese for dinner!" I groaned loudly, causing some members of the pack in the kitchen to look at me.

"Homemade?" I asked, debating if her astounding spaghetti bolognese was worth it.

"From scratch!"She concluded. After a few minutes, I answered as I stuck out my bottom lip.

"Fine."

"Great! The Alphas room is on the-"

"I know where it is," I growled as I walked up the stairs, leaving her infectious laughter in the kitchen. After standing outside his door for 1 minute, I brought my hand up to knock, his chocolatey scent filled my senses as I heard him growl.

"No!"It took all of my strength not to run in there and calm him down, I pressed my ear to the door to hear a high pitch voice say: "Why not! We've done it before!"

"I have a mate."My mate luscious voice forced me to lean closer to the door,

"We both know she isn't good enough for you," I heard some shuffling. "You know I've seen some men walking to her room, they seemed to come out very satisfied, I'm not suggesting anything but-"

"She hasn't had any contact with another male, I would've felt it." my mate growled. I heard some more shuffling of some covers but my hearing is terrible. I heard some whispering and then the high-pitched girl moaned"I love how you say my name,"

There was a lot of slow-moving and silence for a minute, tears formed in my eyes, but I didn't let them fall eyes, I wasn't going to re-live my dream, so I tried to stop it by knocking on the door." The Alphas busy," the high-pitched purred as she moaned loudly. My anger rising, I knocked harder onto the door, my knuckles turning a little red.

"I said, the Alpha is busy," The girl concluded. Wrapping my hand around the doorknob, pushing it open, it revealed Scarlette straddling my mate, furious, I tightened my grip on the plate. Graysons was not touching her, his hands on the bed below him, though he did nothing to push her off. Where was the boy she was with 5 minutes ago?

"Here," I sneered, throwing the plate of pancakes onto the floor, the syrup fell onto the wooden floor. Grayson slowly rose from the bed. Picking a pancake from the floor, I threw it across the room, like a frisbee. "Go fetch, dog." I narrowed my eyes at him.

Scarlette grew angry "Hey- Don't talk to-" Alpha Grayson stopped her little outburst by interrupting her.

"-Leave us Scarlette, I need to talk to my mate,"

A sick laugh ran from my lips, "You don't get the pleasure of talking to me," Rolling my eyes, I walked from the room.