S3 CHP 64: Revival

Intro:

Previously on "Some Hope?"

Madeline POV

As they got there, they then began to slide the bed to the van as the feet of the bed automatically folded as it slides inside of it as the drives of it then begins to start the engine

Cap'n: Alright, Zena and Madeline you two are with me in the van to watch over the body of Red.

Zena: *she nods in agreement* I'll do it.

Madeline: Hehe, me too. *she smiled*

Cap'n: And all of you.

He then looked at the others as he addresses them for their new orders from their higher up.

Cap'n: Ride the other vehicles and drive back with us to the mother base to continue our operation on our current mission. Got it?

They all nodded in unison as a response to the Cap'n.

All of them: Yes Cap'n! *they saluted*

Cap'n: Alright, get in your vehicles now.

They then began to get in their vehicle as to the Cap'n, Zena and Madeline get inside the van with all of them ready to go back from this successful mission today had for them.

Cap'n: *he then looks at Red's dead body* Dont worry Agent 4... I won't let my granddaughters mourn anymore of your passing... You will be saved by us and I'll do anything to make Callie and Marie and your other friends to be happy. I'll make sure of it.

He then closes the van's doors as the screen turns black.

Welcome... To Season 2 of LFOC... Get your asses packed for this cuz we going crazy!

To Be Continued...

Present Time today...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cap'n POV

Meanwhile, after hours upon hours of the vehicles driving along with the Cap'n, Madeline, and Zena, lots of thoughts have been present in the Cap'n's mind as he begins to remember the time his parents have told him to move to Inkopolis because of the opportunities for the two cousins, but it comes at a price, the two's happiness of their old friends from their old high school as they slowly and smelly forget about them in the long run from them being busy with their idol work, it gives him the guilt that someone like his nieces would forget about the people that made them truly happy in the first place.

Cap'n: *sigh* I told them, to not go with this but those squiddos air listening to the old wise man anymore.

Madeline: Hey Cap'n, you ok there?

Zena: Yeah, is there something bothering you?

He noticed that the two were quite worried about him as he just lets out a sigh and speaks like nothing other than the Cap'n that the two never heard of before.

Cap'n: Well lassies, I have been thinking about what I could have done for me bucko here, after all, I have known him before he even joined the Squidbeak Splatoon.

Hearing this, the two got some curiosity about the backstory of the Cap'n with the red-haired idiot.

Zena: Tell us more about him, Cap'n.