BVS CHP 75: Breeze Of The Sea

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Previously on "Beach Hangout"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Pearl: Grrr... Why you...

Before she can step in and begin her assault, thank God, Marina holds her off before she can do just that and cause a ruckus.

Marina: Pearlie, they are just joking, No one doesn't need to cause any problems here, especially since we are personally invited by Coral Star themselves.

Red: Yeah, chill girls. All of you look beautiful in your way.

They all blushed in unison with Vivian and Madeline just smirking as the two have the guts tougher than what Callie has to offer, but who knows she might outshine them in confidence.

Vivian: Ara Ara~ Such a charmer~

Madeline: Heh thank cod I transferred to this agency~

The two just composed themselves "professionally" as they continued their duties fixing up their food the rest of them finally arrived at the barbeque site as it was going to be a long day for all of them.

To Be Continued-

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Present Time...

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

A/N's POV

As they were having their barbeque, everyone was just enjoying their time together as Coral Star was just sharing each other's stories about their music history and their utmost success in their homeland city, New Zeon City.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Riva's POV

Riva: And that's how we became the most glamorous idols of all NZC to see~! *She proudly said*

Lumi: Indeed Riva. *She nods as she claps her hand as Riva stands up high*

Red: *munches* Yeah that was a *munches* cool story.

Callie: Mhm. *she also munches on some snacks with Red*

They were listening to the duo, but they were chowing down on the unguarded food on the table before the gang took notice and looked behind them.

Marie: Oh Goddamn it, you two. What did I say about eating our food? *She puts her hands on her hips as she shakes her head*

Pearl: Yeah what gives? And how the freak is Callie not getting fat from eating all of that?

Callie: Well if you must know I have a high metabolism, so that's why I eat a lot without getting chubby

Sophia: No disrespect, Cal. But I call bullshit on that.

Madeline: Hah.

Zena: Now don't you try to get in this, Madeline. I am not saving your ass if you get into trouble again.

Marina: And what about you young man?

Red: I just like to eat. Ain't nothing wrong with that?

They all just sighed and shook their head as Marie, Zena, and Marina decided to just cook more food since they brought more than enough supplies for the trip with Pearl and got her eye on the two.