CC CHP 9: First Date Back

Thanks for 200+ reads guys!!! I hope you will all enjoy it!

Note: this chapter is gonna be a long one because I am not making a part three to this! so yeah....enjoy again!

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously on " Just A Hangout"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

She decided to drop it. to let the embarrassed inkling be. They then saw Red coming down the stairs as he walked to the table borrowed some perfume and used it on himself.

Red: Morning, girls. *he greeted them*

Marina: Good morning, Red! *she said cheerfully* How was your sleep?

Red: Pretty good, not gonna lie.

In an instant, she blushes as her heart beats already to know his answer about her pancakes.

Pearl: Hey, Red, so... what did you think?

Red: That shit was bussin'

Pearl: Heh, I thought so.

Pearl then puts her arms crossed as she looks at Marina, teasing her while she smirks in victory.

Marina: Hmph! *she crossed her arms*

Pearl: Hey, thanks, Red, that means a lot. *she smiled genuinely*

Red: You are welcome, well, I gotta get going real quick.

He heads to the door.

Marina: It looks like you are in a hurry, you going somewhere, Red? *she asked*

Pearl: Yeah, where are you off to now?

Red: Oh! I forgot to tell you that a friend of mine is picking me up, she said she is going to be here at any moment now.

He didn't realize what he just said to the girls, now they looked shocked at the reveal.

Marina: A friend!?

Pearl: She!?

Red: Ummm... yeah? What about it?

Marina: You didn't tell us you had a friend.

Pearl: I didn't even know you had any friends.

Red: Ouch, hey, I have friends, you know. Well, she is apparently who I'm working for and is also an old "friend".