S3 CHP 79: The Big City

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

Sorry for procrastinating, been focusing on college, after getting some spare time, I made some new changes like subtle writing changes, some new thumbnails and the posters.

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Previously On "Ass-the-thicc"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

Red: What the fuck!? *he said flabbergasted*

Riva: Hehe, I know right? It can turn into this mid-battle. Both modes are automatic, but the Duals have a limited range than the Dualies. So the Duals can go for one direction and two shots at the same time, and the Dualies in any direction you want, basic logic. It saves time and space than getting both.

She puts the weapon in the case, closes it, and gives it to him as he is still surprised, yet feels genuinely happy.

Red: Man, I really can't thank you girls enough.

Riva: Heh, don't thank me, thank the other girls for suggesting a gift like this for you, they mean a lot to you huh? *she asked him*

Red: For real. They are.

Riva: Heh, whatever you are fighting for with this new weapon you got, think of the girls who cared for you back. *she giggled and muttered something under her breath* Honestly, it actually makes me quite jealous... *she had that tiny tint of blush on her face*

Red: Huh? What did you say again? *he tilts his head*

Riva: Never mind! *she giggled as she changed the topic* So that's why Lumi wanted you to see me this late at night, as a surprise.

Red: Thanks again Riva, please say thank you to Lumi as well for me. *he smiled*

Riva: *she smiled* Sure thing. It's nice meeting you guys and you, Red.

He nodded and pulled the case as he went out the door.

Riva: Hey wait. *she called him as she got out of the door* Before you go, one last thing.

Red: Yeah? What is it? *he turns back to her*

She then gave him a piece of paper with some writing on it.

Red: Oh? *he checked the paper*

Riva: Heh, it's my and Lumi's numbers. Call me~ 🤙*she gestured the call me sign at him*

She smirked at him before giving him a wink and spun her sleeping gown to face back to her room gracefully he caught a glimpse of her panties under it before she closed the door behind her.

Red: *he started blushing again* Wow... Such a diva...

After he stops dazing at her, he then walks away from the door, and goes back to his room, with his newly acquired weapon, to replace the old Dualie Squelchers he previously owned.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====

A/N's POV