S1 CHP 16: Fan Favorite

Hey guys!!! It's me, Setset19 GM, here. Here's a new chapter for y'all, and also, thank you guys for freakin' 2K reads! Always appreciated it.

Also, by the way, you guys can send me comments for ideas for the plot if my stupid ass brain has stopped working. This has to be juicy and good, alright? So with that out of the way, enjoy! 😎

Update: Changed the title... 😜

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Intro :

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously On "Taking Notes"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Marie's POV

Marie: I... Gotcha! *she grabs Callie's arm*

Callie: Ahh! *she tries to run away but fails*

Marie: You're not going anywhere!

Callie: I'm sorry! *she begs*

Marie: Don't you ever touch my stuff without my permission ever again! *she pulls her ear*

Callie: Oww! Yes! please let go; it hurts! *she begs while wincing in pain*

Suddenly, without warning, Red appeared from the grate, looking very exhausted from something earlier that he was running about.

Callie: Red! Please help me! *she shouts*

Marie: Oh, hey, Red! *she waves while her other arm is still pulling Callie's ear*

Red: *panting* Hey...

Callie then breaks free from Marie's hand as she runs towards Red and gives him a hug.

Red: Woah... You okay?

Callie: It was horrible! Marie was chasing me and tried to do bad stuff to me! She gave Red an innocent face while still hugging him.

Marie: Don't believe her! She started it! *he points at Callie*

Callie: I started it!? I was just telling you about the book I read. That's it!

Red: What fucking book? Same thing that makes us laugh, makes us cry? Or what?

Marie: It's, uhh...

Callie: Come on Marie, tell him! *she was teasing her cousin*

Marie: Ugh... Nothing...

Red: Okay, then?

Marie: You looked really exhausted, what happened?

She managed to switch the topic.

Callie: Yeah, what happened?

Red: Don't mind that... I just had some trouble before getting here, that's all. *he gives them a fake smile*

Callie: Ok?

Red: Yeah, so where's my boi, Octavio!?

He said in a booming voice to hide his suspiciousness as he put his arms on his waist.