EDL CHP 57: A Violet Mistress

Hey Guys it's your boy, Setset19GM, back with another chapter for ya'll today, I know I didn't make Valentine's chapter the reason for that is, I have so many requirements on my ass for the past 3 weeks and it's exhausting me, well finally it eases down and now today we will be venturing and continuing off of what we had left behind last time, so let's get into it then!

The Meme Of The Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously On Disastrous Party...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red/(Y/N): Die bitches! *he shouted at his already dead opponents*

The other three girls then walked to him as they were done beating the shit out of their enemies.

Melody: Hehe... That was easy!

Angela: Yeah! *she raised her first*

Red/(Y/N): What's the matter Perv Bros? Out of troops

Sophia: Yeah, It's over now Perv Brothers!

The two then quickly smirked at them.

Angela: Huh? *confused*

Suddenly armored innings then surrounded them with specialized ink weapons.

Red/(Y/N): WTF!?

James: We will make it simple... Give us the idols and we will let you off the hook here.

Marie: This is bad...

Josh: Hehe... *he then smiles evilly with a grin*

The four of them were shocked as Red/(Y/N) tries to use his X Rays.

Red/(Y/N): Come on you goddamn thing! *he tried shaking it*

X: Low battery- *the shades then shuts itself down as the light slowly fades away*

Red: Shit...

Josh: Again, give us the idols or we will use force against you all.

Sophia: Over my dead body!

James: Oh it will be dead alright if you don't listen to us, you bitch!

She got quickly angry and tries to attack him but was stopped by Red/(Y/N).