S2 CHP 39: In a Hurry?

Hey, fam! It's me again Setset19GM, back with a new chapter, we'll, I'm almost losing some chapter ideas so if you have some ideas comment here and If I like it, I'll give you a shout out in that chapter and try to make it work from previous chapters, and I know this is gonna make me lose brain cells more than writing this chapter... So comment here.

And also a new challenge has been set on September it's called the "No Simp September" and if you're a chad just like me just ignore it or join in like me, and if you're a simp do this challenge for you're and our sake, well, enjoy the chapter Gam...

And also a new challenge has been set on September it's called the "No Simp September" and if you're a chad just like me just ignore it or join in like me, and if you're a simp do this challenge for you're and our sake, well, enjoy the chapter Gamers!

Meme Of The Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Intro:

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on "Concert of A Lifetime"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the concert, the four idols then went back to the backstage.

Melody POV

Melody: ...You guys were amazing! *cheerfully said*

Callie: Thanks, Melody! *she smiled*

Pearl: ...Yeah, We killed it! *imitating some punches in the air*

Marina: ...That. was. the greatest concert we ever did! *looked very happy*

Marie: It is, ...impressed Red/(Y/N)? *she asked him with a smirk*

Red/(Y/N): Yeah, *yawn* that was impressive!