S1 CHP 12: Embracing The Shades

Alright here's a new chapter for y'all! I got a little lazy with this, but whatever... Also, thanks for 800+ Reads. Yeah, I got to always thank you guys every time we hit a hundred milestone. Enjoy! Also, here's Red, who wanna say something to you guys...

 Enjoy! Also, here's Red, who wanna say something to you guys

A/N: That's all! Well, enj-

Red: Hey! Let me finish!

A/N: Fine, go ahead...

Red: Enjoy the chapter!!!

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously On "Octoboss Battle"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Red's POV

Red then pops out of the entrance gate to the canyon.

Red: Ayy, Marie, I'm back!

Marie: Red, welcome back!

She then gave him a big hug, which made them both blush.

Red: Heh, bruh, back there was some crazy shit! I thought I would die, but instead, I had fun messing around in there.

Marie: Hehe, you did. Thanks to you, both the Great Zapfish and Callie are back, and peace has returned to Inkopolis.

Red: Aww shucks, I'm glad to be of help to you.

Marie: Hehe, yeah... That being said, no one except us knows what truly happened, so don't expect the city to throw you a parade or anything.

Red: Haha, oh, I know, I'm not that egotistical like someone over here.

Marie: Hehe, yeah... Wait, hey!

Red: I'm just kidding.

Marie: *she chuckled* It's like they always say: "The path of a hero is a lonely one."

He then pulls down his hair, covering his eyes.

Red: Now I feel like a true badass; all I need is bubblegum and a resume to shoot and kick ass like John Wick. *he made his voice deeper*

They both chuckled at his antics before he fixed his hair.

Marie: I was able to confine DJ Octavio in this snow globe. I'm keeping an eye on him to make sure he stays out of trouble.