S3 CHP 69: We Meet Again

Let's go Chapter 69!

New Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously On "Time To Get Back To Business"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing this he then gulps in terror that his mind won't be private that much anymore and has to be shared with someone who he just met today.

Daniel: And it seems you like watching them Japanese cartoons of a school setting.

Sylvia: This clothing isn't suited for a maid as such as I, but whatever Master is appropriated to then I shall follow it.

Red: Now you are making me sound like a weirdo here, Sylvia.

Sylvia: I apologize Master. *she bows politely*

Red(Mind): This is going to be hard to get used to...

Sylvia(Mind-Read): You will Master, it takes time.

Red: Ah! Get off of my mind! *he berated his head*

The others then chuckled at Red's mini tantrum as much to his dismay as the gang then gets in the truck with Daniel outside saying his goodbyes.

Daniel: Well have fun, and be back here as soon as possible or respond quickly once we get the news about your mission.

Cap'n: Will do Daniel, good luck out there.

Daniel: Good luck to you too Cap'n and Agents, goodbye.

The Agents then waved along with the Cap'n as he did with his happy smile if we can see under his beard as the truck then begins to move to the exits of the base for them to back home to finally get some rest from the current events Red had to endure.

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Present Time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N POV

Cutting back to the girls, they were all called by the Cap'n back in the NSS HQ, for a special surprise, no one knew what the surprise will be of course, as some maybe are reluctant, they can't deny their superior's motives, so all of them are in the main room of the HQ waiting for the Cap'n to come back and this "surprise".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie POV

As they were just chilling around the room, all of them were wearing just casual clothes since they thought they wouldn't be needed for this occasion... While Sophia was wearing her agent outfit just to make sure that something isn't wrong is gonna happen.

Marie: I don't know why you are wearing that Sophia, Cap'n said we are only gathered here for a surprise.

She addresses Sophia wearing her agent outfit as she just replies with a shrug as she just relaxes with her weapon.

Sophia: Well you gotta be ready for anything right? So I'm wearing it just in case.

Marie: Fine, whatever.