CC CHP 8: Just A Hangout

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously on "Close Call"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Author/Narrator

He then goes inside the building, towards his apartment room, to find whatever he is trying to seek out that is worth risking his life for.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Red's POV

He then goes around the first floor, where his room was located, luckily, he didn't have to go upstairs for it but the building might collapse on him if he isn't careful.

Red: Now, where the fuck are you? *he said while looking around*

Red: Ahah! *he looked at his closet and found only the big metal suitcase*

Red: That metal sure is strong for withstanding that heat.

He looks around in his closet.

Red: Shit, my new clothes got burned too. Fuck it, this is what matters most.

He heads out of his room.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Author/Narrator

He left his old apartment and headed towards where the girls were waiting for him, relieved to have made it back safely.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Pearl's POV

Pearl perked her head over to see Red.

Pearl: So did you retrieve your shit you got going on in there?

Red: Barely, I got this though. *he said pulling the heavy metal suitcase.

Pearl: What's even in there that you are saying is important? Some sort of weapon from old family traditions?

Marina: Ooh, maybe it's the lost treasure his grandfather or a relative have for him.

Red: What? No. Does this happen here a lot?

Pearl: This is Inkadia, everybody out here sounds like they are going to be the next shonen protagonist that is either OP or edgy, while in the UBC, horny fans are having imaginations about whether they are gonna be the next isekai protagonist with a harem while clearly being dumb enough to notice their feelings towards them.