S3 CHP 70: Bringing It Back

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on "We Meet Again"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia: Red!!!

Red: Hey Sophia-

She quickly hugs him right as Red recoiled a hit from this as he was blushing by the surprise hug from not the others but Sophia herself, HER!

Red: Heh, I miss you too... I guess.

As she gets back to her senses she then realized what she was doing and instantly went all red on her face with the girls starting to blush as well as Cap'n made a light chuckle by this.

Sophia: *gasp!* BAKA!

She then punched him in the face as he fell to the floor from the sudden attack Sophia did on him as he rubs his cheek on where she punched him while she was still blushing. red

Red: What did I do!? I thought you missed me heh...

Sophia: I just miss you so much that I have to fucking shoot you!

She then attempts to aim her Hero-Shot at him about to shoot him while still blushing... But before she got into position someone suddenly manifested itself from his cyber arm as Sylvia covered Red while aiming two plasma weapons from her hands.

Sophia: What the!? *she then backs away a bit*

Sylvia: Checkmate.

Red: Wait! Stop Sylvia

Sylvia: *she nods before making her plasma weapons transform back to her hands*

Sophia: W-Who are you!?

Sylvia: I am Sylvia, I am Master Red's new partner and his personal maid.

The Girls except with Madeline/Zena: HUHHH!?

Red: Heh...

He nervously smiles with a sweatshop in his head as Sylvia was still unfazed by the whole situation.

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Present Time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N's POV

After the revelation and the awkwardness, they all decided to just sit down and take things slowly and enough for the girls to process what just happened. Was it real? Or maybe they are just seeing an illusion or some kind of prank?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie's POV

She was currently pacing back and forth still not be living that her old lover is alive in front of all of them as her gramps just chuckling over her granddaughter's predicament.

Marie: Gramps, is this actually real? Or am I trippin'? *still confused*

Red: Marie fit the last fucking time, it's real, I am here.