S1 CHP 18: The Real Meal

Ayo Fam! It's me, the one and only
Setset19 GM himself back. At. It. Again, with a new chapter for y'all homies out there. Just wanna say thanks again for the support and the reads and all that, and I realized when I checked the rankings for this book, we were now in Top 5 in the tag splatoon2 Check it!

 Just wanna say thanks again for the support and the reads and all that, and I realized when I checked the rankings for this book, we were now in Top 5 in the tag splatoon2 Check it!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Alright! With that out of the way,. Prepare yourself for the chapter that I am currently suffering I mean. Enjoying from... well... Umm, that's it... Enjoy! 😎😄

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously On "Secrets Out"

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Callie then took the book from her and tried to read it in case something changed.

Callie: Woah! This is new...

Marie then slowly looked at the book while having that tiny blush on her face.

Callie: I'll read it for you! *She giggles* He changed the other stats and added new ones. Let's see.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Red's Stats:

Rizz Level: 11/10

Attractiveness Level: 11/10Cuteness Level: IT'S OVER 9000!!!

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Seeing this made Marie a little more embarrassed at the sight.

Callie: Oh, wait! There's more!? *she then laughs*

Marie: Please stop... *still blushing*

Callie: No! I will still read it. *she then reads a topic*

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

How Handsome is Red?

When I first met Red, I was shocked to see this handsome guy come right back into my life to help me. I was so happy that I met him again. Those eyes... It looks like I'm looking at the Bahamas right now. He isn't just handsome, he is the sweetest and kindest person I know, and... I think I'm a bit obsessed with him now...