EDL CHP 61: Rage Monster

Hey, ya'll it's me again back with another chapter for today, and also thanks for reach 50K Reads! Let's go! 50K more to go and we off to 100K but seriously thanks for the support on the book it means a lot that people still think this is a good book even though I only write about 2 to 3 hours in almost a month and oh yeah, after the arc, I will be making a like Documentation on how Red came to be just like how my friend RaveDogg64 does it with his character so yeah make sure to wait for that but now it's almost the ending of the arc after months of laziness it's almost done! So enjoy lol.

Meme Of The Day:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro:

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously On "The Awakening"

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red/(Y/N) POV

He stands as he pants with Josh and the power suit standing in front of him waiting for surprises coming from him.

Josh: Come on, Travis! Give me more of a challenge, this is fucking easy!

He stretches his arms as the power of his sword is running out as he turned it into his scythe gets a good advantage in breaking that armor.

Red/(Y/N): (Ugh... He sounds like that one kid in Roblox that thinks he can beat you in a Friday night funkin game in Zavodila) *he said in his mind*

"Red/(Y/N)... Release me and I'll give you the power you need."

A very familiar demonic voice echoes in his ears and mind as he tries to ignore him.

Red/(Y/N): Ugh, I don't need power, I can handle him myself.

Josh: Hehe, talking to yourself huh? You are crazy. As they say.

Red/(Y/N): Just... Shut the fuck up! And fucking due already!

He then charges at him with his scythe with him getting a little bit tired.