BVS CHP 74: Beach Hangout

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on "A New Set Of Two"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red: Phew... This is going to be a long day...

Sophia: You said it.

Madeline: hehe, Pearl is just a cute little hothead.

Lumi: Come in, we'll show you inside.

The two idols then lead them inside the beach mansion as they gave their tour around the place and get a good grip on what they will be staying at as some hours they were now finished with the long tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story has been interrupted by Chibi Riva and Chibi Pearl doing a mini money net worth competition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red's POV

He then laid on the bed after that long your with the other girls decided to stay in their separate rooms by partnering with each other with Red being alone since he always takes over and switched sleeping positions most of the time.

Red: Ugh... Finally on the bed... To rest... *yawn* too tired...

With him stretching and yawning he then does a fetal position as he was about to get knocked off by his tiredness.

Red: Hopefully this vacation won't... Go... South...

He then fell asleep finally in his room to rest for the next day coming for him tomorrow in this beach mansion the two new idols showed them as part of the welcome to the city even though they aren't in the city yet.

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Time:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N POV

Rise and shine, it was now time to wake up, as it was a new day for our red-haired friend here, of course, an annoying alarm sound then plays as he was enjoying his peaceful sleep, now switching to his perspective.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red's POV

He covers his ears with the pillow that he was hugging earlier while facing the other l to try to deter the noise but it feels like it's getting louder and getting closer to him.

Red: Ugh... What's your problem man...? *he tiredly said*

Without looking, he then tried to stop his alarm from going off to finally just sleep through the day since he felt lazy to do anything that day, but... Instead of the alarm, he felt something... Rather soft and bouncy instead.

Red: What the fuck-

When he turns around to face his alarm... His eyes met with his personal maid, Sylvia with his hand... Umm, let's just say... on her melons.