CC CHP 4: Friend Or Foe?

Intro:

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Previously on "Lifesavers

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Red: Yeah... Well, I really gotta bounce now.

Marie: O-Oh, don't you want to stay here for a while? With me...? *she muttered under her breath of that last part*

Red: I would love to, but I'm still unpacking some things in my new home, so maybe another time, yes?

Marie: O-Ok, Stay Fresh, Red.

Red: I always stay fresh. See you tomorrow, Marie.

She then waves goodbye to him with a smile as he heads out to the grate and enters it to exit Octo Canyon.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Author/Narrator

After exiting the grate, he looked so exhausted, as he was on the brink of collapsing on how much work he put into his first agent business with Marie.

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

=====•=====•====•=====•=====•=====

Red's POV

Red: Come on now, legs... Don't fail me now... *he panted heavily* I'm almost there- Shit...!

He passes out in the center of the square, while two people then see the whole thing from afar and rush towards the scene to see if he is okay.

???1: Oh no! Is he okay!? *she said panicked*

The first figure who spoke was a tall, dark-skinned lady with a small, pale-skinned girl with a crown on her head.

???2: Ayo, check if he's still breathin'

In response, the tall lady then puts her head on his chest to see if his hearts still going. Thankfully, he is still alive but tired, so she lets out a sigh of relief.

???1: Oh, thank cod, he's still breathing!

???2: Ok! He's breathing, now let's ditch him and go already! *she impatiently shouts at the tall lady*

???1: Wait! Let's bring him back.

???2: Woah, excuse me now? I ain't bringing no stranger to my home, who knows, he might be a weirdo or a creep! I mean, look at him, he has red hair! No one has that color! Even if he has drip!

She mentioned his agent's clothing, which he didn't even change to his casual since he literally didn't know where it went when Marie changed his clothing.

???1: They are called bloodlings, which are very rare nowadays. He must be some sort of official from the government.

???2: You are treating him like a rare ass tropical fish or a 1st edition Charizard card! Come on, or people might see us here!