S3 CHP 65: Thinking About You...

Intro:

Previously on "Revival"

"Jack": Yes Sylvia isn't designed just to be one combat machine in battle she is also designed to be somewhat of a maid for her master, and she has very good A.I. that can learn from her master more to make his experience worthwhile.

Zena: So she can be a potential sex bot if her master is a sex pervert...?

It was a weird question really for her but it's a good question at the same time, who knows what her master can do to her since she is very vulnerable to her master- Oh wait it's Red, he is a virgin he inky does stupid stuff, what's the worse he can do with her?-

"Jack": What an odd question but yes, she is probably vulnerable to that, so Cap'n... Is your Agent 4 a pervert?

He then waits for his answer to clarify the safety of this "one-time" project to someone who can be worthy of the trust of the superiors of the Inkling Government.

Cap'n: Well I can trust him, he never made any sexual remarks to my granddaughters, and I have trusted his life for them as well, and he already did but the lad deserved a second chance in life, his father wanted him to be happy.

"Jack": Alright we can trust him with her, and she can trust him with her safety as well.

Madeline: What else can you tell us about Sylvia?

"Jack": Well I have many things to tell so let's dive right into it then. *he smiles as he nods*

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marie's POV

As the day passes by back at the mansion with all of the group attended just to reflect about the situation and moving on of his passing, with Marie thinking more deeply to it as she tries to remember distant memories with him back in the day with him being her first love and vice versa... And yeah Vivian is there.

Pearl: *sighs* By the way... Who are you?

She points at the distracted Vivian as she was taking selfies on her couch ignoring the smol rapper much to her dismay.

Pearl: Hey! I asked you purple head! *she then shouts at her*

Vivian: !?

She almost dropped her phone from the surprise.

Vivian: Oh, yeah, umm... I'm Vivian Valerie but you can call me Vivian if you want.

Marina: It's great to be meeting you, Miss Vivian. *she brightly smiles*

Angela: Yeah! It's great to have some new friends.

As the other girls were greeting her Sophia was just taking glances at the group as she was resting on a bean bag also contemplating about what just happened in that warehouse, showing signs of sadness and pity towards the red-haired one... For once...

Sophia: Red...

*Flashback Begins*

They then broke the hug after a while as Sophia was finally smiling which is unbelievable at first sight to him but accepts it very much.