BVS CHP 73: A New Set Of Two

Red's Random Tweets Pt. 3

Link: https://twitter

Link: https://twitter.com/NotRedTravis69/status/1496045070667378694?s=19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on "Vacay-Prep"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???: Alone... In these dark tunnels... No escape...

As the camera pans deep in the tunnels... We see a very lonely sanitized Octoling just roaming around as she seems to be distressed or depressed about something that has been bothering her for days? Weeks? Months? Or even years?

???: Father... Why did you put us here...?

She then grabs some sort of photo from her pockets as she looked over to a family with two octoling parents and one small octoling on the mother's arms that seems to imply that it's probably her.

???: Mother... I'll find you no matter what it takes... Before it's too late...

She then sighs as she lay on her back on the wall to take a break from endless roaming in the messy sanitized inked sewers.

???: I hope he is happy about what he did to me... I hope my father will regret what he did to me and my mother... I hope...

She then looks at the family portrait one last time before ripping them apart with the mother and her we're separated from this supposed father octoling.

???: I hope... Octavio paid for his sins...

She then stands right back up again before grabbing a lighter she recently found before burning the separated father portrait as she looks at it with an unfazed look.

???: *sigh* Hmm?

Another portrait of her as a little kid then falls off from her pocket showing another kid with her... But it wasn't any octoling... It was an inkling... But due to the sanitized ink, it covered most of that inkling kid... Before she picked it up again and looked at it.

???: I'll find you too... When I escaped this hellhole... And finally, be together... Once again...

With that, she then puts the portrait back in her pocket along with the separated or ripped portrait with her and he mother together as she begins to walk off to find a way to finally get her freedom as the camera then pans down to see the photo of a young Octavio burn slowly before it then fades into black...