EDL CHP 59: Mission Starts Now

Hey everyone sorry didn't post last week, I was very ill but I'm a-ok now so we have a lockdown next week so I have lots of time to do for this book and maybe I could write often depending on my current situation but whatevs enjoy this, boys.

Meme Of The Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on "The "Date" with the Model?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red/(Y/N): You know, I'm enjoying this day with you, Vivian. *he smiled*

Vivian: Me too, Red/(Y/N). *she also smiled while slightly blushing*

She then sees Red/(Y/N) still haven't eaten his Karbonara pasta yet.

Vivian: Hey Red/(Y/N) you haven't finished it yet.

Red/(Y/N): Well I am kinda full, but do you want to share it so we can't waste it?

Her blush then grew larger as she tried to speak very calmly.

Vivian: W-Well... If it's ok with you... Then a-alright. *she said stuttering*

Red/(Y/N): Alright let's eat!

The two then shared their pasta as Vivian trying not to freak out about what's been happening right now and sees a strand of Red/(Y/N) of Karbonara pasta and slurps it and gains an idea.

Vivian: *in her thoughts* (Vivian it's too early but... He wouldn't mind right...? One way to find out...)

She then focuses on every slurp of Red/(Y/N) and when she got the right time she quickly grabbed the strand and slurp's it slowly and awaits for her lips to connect to his as she closes her eyes but... She then heard a bang.

Vivian: Huh?

She then sees Melody, Angela, and Sophia who hits his head as he rubs his head because of her.